have you ever?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by the darkest, Mar 17, 2012.

1. the darkest

the darkest Member

US
    cucks have you ever made out with a woman with the bulls cum in her mouth? and if you have how was it?

2. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    Well I don't understand your point...my wife and me have eaten black sperm. In my case I licked her pussy after her ex cummed inside it.

3. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    Yes, my wife has snowballed me a few times! i enjoy taking her Black Lovers cum from her mouth!

calixto likes this.
  4. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

I think it would be red hot if a pretty white female told me that this time when the black man gets ready to cum that I will be receiving this load meant for her. He pulls right out of her creamy white pussy and uses her pussy juice as lube for when I get her load instead of her getting it.

I believe that would be tough to beat by having to taste the pussy juice from the pussy you have never had before from the black dick that has had it...just a second ago. Damn.

cuckyboi4BBC likes this.
  5. barebackslutwife

barebackslutwife Well-Known Member

US
    Hubby has made out with me after a bull came in my mouth. I swallowed most of it but saved him a bit. He loves to clean me up now.

6. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I know my wife has come home after being a black guy and she has made a point to kiss me deeply and and expect me to kiss her the same she grins knowing bbc has been in her mouth earlier.