Have y’all ever fucked a wife while her husband was at work?

Yeah and that ******* had me paranoid like no other.

Made me realize how reckless married women can be when they've decided their gonna creep. She even had her neighbors looking out for her cause they hated her husband as much as she did.

The most reckless scenario was when she invited me over while the ******* were upstairs. She had me fuck her in the garage while she was watching her ******* on the baby monitor to make sure they didn't get out of bed.

You’re braver than I am, the whole nosy next-door neighbor thing too! That was before cell phones, nowadays I’m not so sure! But it was still a rush!

My wife thought I was at work. I forgot something and came home to get it. The bedroom door was cracked. I watched, devastated at first, and then intrigued. Couldn't believe how broken my wife seemed, her hands clutching his thick black ass as his cock slapped loudly into her. Her voice shrilling in a way I'd never heard before. And the way she came, wow, her body vibrating intensely into his, her legs wrapped around his waist... her back arched, neck craned, face contorted. For the rest of the day, I couldn't get it out of my head the dominant way he moved inside her. He def knew how to bring it. I fought it but eventually admitted to myself that I was less than... and strangely attracted to him. What I wouldn't do for a man like that.

Last edited:
Back