Have any hotwives on here had a problem enjoying a Extremely Big Size Penis?

CNJParis2

Couple
I have hooked up with men, but I am yet to take someone really really large. I am worried may not enjoy it. Should I expect for it to be uncomfortable for the first time or two?

xoxo
Caroline

Ma’am,
If the bull takes his time and is there to truly please YOU….then you won’t have any problems taking a larger cock. I pride myself on really pleasing my hotwife first and foremost.

Attachments

• FCB0BADA-4D97-48B2-A263-9289B53C76AE.jpeg
    FCB0BADA-4D97-48B2-A263-9289B53C76AE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • A6B3428B-0D3D-41E9-81EF-FB105A05EED4.jpeg
    A6B3428B-0D3D-41E9-81EF-FB105A05EED4.jpeg
    970.8 KB · Views: 59
I have hooked up with men, but I am yet to take someone really really large. I am worried may not enjoy it. Should I expect for it to be uncomfortable for the first time or two?

xoxo
Caroline
That is what makes a true size queen and not your average girl that they can take it. Just like the average guy is not super muscular and does not have a penis over 9"...

xoxo
Caroline
First time it is more scary than anything else, just relax and enjoy, it might take a little time to adjust but once you feel how much it fills and touch you will really enjoy

It really depends. I thought it would an issue when I first transitioned from my husband's dick to his friend's BBC that started it all. But it was perfect and I haven't looked back since.

xoxo
Caroline
Caroline …….I have been with several Women ….I been told by them …….I take it slow . Cheers Enjoy…….lube your juices

Back