Have a dilemma.. should I let a co worker fuck me or not..

Despite all the advice in the world, the primal instinct and lust you've opened up is likely to be overpowering. Your will to not do him and him not do you will be tested to the max. It won't disappear either. They'll be sexual tension from this point forward. Have fun battling that.

We aren't animals.

obviously there's "chemistry" between you and this co-worker. with respect to your reputation and appeasement I don't think it would be too awkward if you approached him with your concerns/conditions to see if an arrangement that you could be comfortable with can be made.
I've been involved with coworkers before & neither was a bad experience; the contrary as a matter of fact. Despite their being either married or involved themselves. I caution you about being premature but give it considerable thoughtand approach him with a notion of how you envision the encounter. This is the lifestyle we enjoy. Keep it safe and dignified first and foremost but if & when it's possible to have fun, enjoy yourself.

obviously there's "chemistry" between you and this co-worker. with respect to your reputation and appeasement I don't think it would be too awkward if you approached him with your concerns/conditions to see if an arrangement that you could be comfortable with can be made.
I've been involved with coworkers before & neither was a bad experience; the contrary as a matter of fact. Despite their being either married or involved themselves. I caution you about being premature but give it considerable thoughtand approach him with a notion of how you envision the encounter. This is the lifestyle we enjoy. Keep it safe and dignified first and foremost but if & when it's possible to have fun, enjoy yourself.

Cheating is not the lifestyle we enjoy.

Like others have said be careful. Even with chemistry having sex with someone you work with can create a series of problems. Not only do you need to keep it discreet but you also have to be very careful of the way you act around him. Someone in your workplace can see the two of you together and can report you both. Then you are both out of a job. Is it worth losing your job to sleep with him? Also know that if your co-workers know and you do have a problem with sexual harassment from a different co-worker they may not believe you. I would consider everything others have said and also what the implications would be if caught before every playing with him.

Cheating is not the lifestyle we enjoy.
pls note that as it might not be the "lifestyle " YOU enjoy...
respectfully, more women that are being "blacked" are doing so behind their husbands and significant others backs than those who are open with their spouses. As a BBC, i speak from personal experiences. although most chose not to change their current situation.

pls note that as it might not be the "lifestyle " YOU enjoy...
respectfully, more women that are being "blacked" are doing so behind their husbands and significant others backs than those who are open with their spouses. As a BBC, i speak from personal experiences. although most chose not to change their current situation.

If they are having sex behind their husbands back tells me that they aren't being honest with them either. What would the husband say? Would they be happy with it?

No, I say again cheating is not an enjoyable lifestyle.

If they are having sex behind their husbands back tells me that they aren't being honest with them either. What would the husband say? Would they be happy with it?

No, I say again cheating is not an enjoyable lifestyle.
I respect your view my friend and best believe it's in my character to leave well enough alone for the sake of avoiding confrontational correspondence. But are you ooen to the "reality" that there is truth in my response? For whatever the reasons may be...its happening. I'M TEMPTED to declare that most encounters were on those terms. U emphatically note that almost ALL of nine were. Again, I'm speaking from the bbc experiences.

I respect your view my friend and best believe it's in my character to leave well enough alone for the sake of avoiding confrontational correspondence. But are you ooen to the "reality" that there is truth in my response? For whatever the reasons may be...its happening. I'M TEMPTED to declare that most encounters were on those terms. U emphatically note that almost ALL of nine were. Again, I'm speaking from the bbc experiences.
Oh, I'm sure there are women that go behind their husbands with Black men and White men but that doesn't make it a charismatic lifestyle. In fact, cheating isn't part of the lifestyle that people come to this sight. Cheating is something totally different.
However, if you're satisfied with it, then your part of the equation isn't in jeopardy. So, go for it.

We aren't animals.
Technically you are. And sex is sex. Instinct is instinct. It's a test of willpower. The op put herself in a world of temptation and now it's going to be that much harder to refrain. Just look at the last message she posted. The coworker is now in pursuit of the prize. He maybe never considered her until there was an opening, which came about at the xmas party. Now she is on his mind and obviously he is on hers. I think my original post is correct. You are entitled to disagree.

Oh, I'm sure there are women that go behind their husbands with Black men and White men but that doesn't make it a charismatic lifestyle. In fact, cheating isn't part of the lifestyle that people come to this sight. Cheating is something totally different.
However, if you're satisfied with it, then your part of the equation isn't in jeopardy. So, go for it.
I agree 100%. the atmosphere is completely different and in my opinion "better" when all parties are aware.

Last edited:
Technically you are. And sex is sex. Instinct is instinct. It's a test of willpower. The op put herself in a world of temptation and now it's going to be that much harder to refrain. Just look at the last message she posted. The coworker is now in pursuit of the prize. He maybe never considered her until there was an opening, which came about at the xmas party. Now she is on his mind and obviously he is on hers. I think my original post is correct. You are entitled to disagree.

Yes, we are entitled to disagree and I'm glad our thinking is extremely different.

No sex just played with his cock and I think he did cum.. but no penetration
Sex isn't just about penetration copulation, just like 'cheating' doesn't mean fucking. All I'm saying is, you've already gone that far but you're asking us if you should go 'further'?
If a guy is fingering your pussy at work then your morals are already out the door.
Go ahead and fuck him.

For the record, I've both fucked women from work, and fucked women physically AT my job, so not just pulling opinions out my ass lol. If you really want to fuck someone that bad, go right ahead. My point is, You've both already hand-fucked each other so bending over for him isn't any more or less right or wrong :devil::sex:

Situations at work can go wrong just like situations in the street. It depends on the person. Now of course with work being a more consistent obligation with higher risk, you have to think about that but...it depends on the maturity of the folks involved.

Thank you for your comments

Back