Haulover Beach 1/22/22

maqueenospades

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MA, US
Hi everyone,
My wife and I are going to haulover Beach on 22 January. Would LOVE to "surprise" her with a BBC or two that meet her there, take an interest in her and then fuck the hell out of her.
Is there any time safe to play on the beach, or is it always best to take it back to the room?

Thanks. Good to know. Would you be interested in meeting?
I certainly would, I also do meet and greet with couples, I have several guys from this site who meet at local bar and grill so the couples can feel some what safe and comfortable. I would love to meet with you guys for lunch or brunch to see if we’re compatible, or am I what you’re looking for. You can’t go wrong that way.

I certainly would, I also do meet and greet with couples, I have several guys from this site who meet at local bar and grill so the couples can feel some what safe and comfortable. I would love to meet with you guys for lunch or brunch to see if we’re compatible, or am I what you’re looking for. You can’t go wrong that way.
We are looking for a meet on haulover, and then from there to fuck- if the guys match their pics and are hung

Can I ask a stupid question?

When you're Dark Black skinned, do you still need to put on sunscreen? Do you still burn like a Caucasian would?

Back