Has your wife pussy changed after time with bbc?

Well I personally feel the same, but my husband has told me many times that if he changed a lot, my Puchi became bigger and all that. But that does not matter because he still loves me and he also says that he felt that more was done. great when I started having sex with my bull three or four times a week.

before I met my wife she lived with black man for about a year I met her after she broke up with him and she was a good fuck and after a couple years I had a black guy at work who had the hots for her and told me all the time and flirted with her all the time . I asked her if she wanted to fuck him and she just smiled so we had a threesome with him and it was enjoyable for all and she is still as tight as ever just happy

Yes it definitely has changed. I am 7 inch and use to be able to just barely bottom out inside my wifes pussy. But both her black bulls are at least 9 inches and her black personal trainer is 10 inches and VERY thick. So it definitely feels looser when she is getting it often and I no longer am able to bottom her out.

Back