Has this ever happened to you?

Darkjumper

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
So, this is totally true and happened a few years ago. I used to be a Microsft Exchange Engineer and traveled a lot for work. I was sent to do a 2yrs project in Philly, PA. I had to stop at Walmart to get some stuff for my new place. As I was walking thru the parking lot to the door, a white woman approached and no lie, she asked me if she could suck my dick. I looked around wondering if I was getting punked or if this was a police undercover sting. She said her husband was at home watching the game and had no clue what she was up to but always wanted to see her suck a black dick. I won't lie, I was not in the lifestyle, so this was a shocker to me, and being new to the state, was very apprehensive. I politely declined, but look back now and wished I hadn't. Has something random like this ever happened to anyone? Crazy enough, now I prime myself ready and wish it would happen, and for the life of me, nothing ever does lol. Talk about missed opportunity haha.

So, this is totally true and happened a few years ago. I used to be a Microsft Exchange Engineer and traveled a lot for work. I was sent to do a 2yrs project in Philly, PA. I had to stop at Walmart to get some stuff for my new place. As I was walking thru the parking lot to the door, a white woman approached and no lie, she asked me if she could suck my dick. I looked around wondering if I was getting punked or if this was a police undercover sting. She said her husband was at home watching the game and had no clue what she was up to but always wanted to see her suck a black dick. I won't lie, I was not in the lifestyle, so this was a shocker to me, and being new to the state, was very apprehensive. I politely declined, but look back now and wished I hadn't. Has something random like this ever happened to anyone? Crazy enough, now I prime myself ready and wish it would happen, and for the life of me, nothing ever does lol. Talk about missed opportunity haha.
I’m a white husband who has been on the other side of the surprised black guy situation. One night I struck up a conversation in the parking lot of a grocery store with a friendly black guy, while my wife was in the store buying a few things. I made a snap decision and told him that my wife wanted to fuck a black man, and asked if he would be interested. He stammered and looked around for a set up, but I assured him it was a legit deal. About that time my cute little wife came out, and I told her what we were talking about. When he saw her, he was ready. We followed him to a nearby park, with her taking everything off except her unbuttoned top. She got in his car and got some nice black cock, and a pussy full of cum, as I masturbated between the two cars, in the dark. Lots of fun for everyone. Glad he didn’t miss the opportunity! Lol

I’m a white husband who has been on the other side of the surprised black guy situation. One night I struck up a conversation in the parking lot of a grocery store with a friendly black guy, while my wife was in the store buying a few things. I made a snap decision and told him that my wife wanted to fuck a black man, and asked if he would be interested. He stammered and looked around for a set up, but I assured him it was a legit deal. About that time my cute little wife came out, and I told her what we were talking about. When he saw her, he was ready. We followed him to a nearby park, with her taking everything off except her unbuttoned top. She got in his car and got some nice black cock, and a pussy full of cum, as I masturbated between the two cars, in the dark. Lots of fun for everyone. Glad he didn’t miss the opportunity! Lol
Thanks for rubbing that in my face, lol. Sheesh, talk about why the fuck this never happens to me. Oh wait, it did haha. Let me know what parking lot you and your wife plan to be at so I can "coincidentally" come strolling thru, haha.

My ex did that. He wasn’t a random guy, they lived in the same apartment building. She was always checking him out at the pool and I told her to ask to suck his cock, so she did. Of course he was surprised at first but was like “Sure”…anyway, we went back our place and she ended up climbing on his cock after seeing it was the biggest she had ever seen. I was so happy to watch her nearly cum in her panties when she pulled his cock out. She said “Holy fucking *******, it’s huge!” Started sucking, and after about 5 minutes she asked if it was okay if she fucked that huge cock as was the biggest she ever seen. You know what happened lol

Thanks for rubbing that in my face, lol. Sheesh, talk about why the fuck this never happens to me. Oh wait, it did haha. Let me know what parking lot you and your wife plan to be at so I can "coincidentally" come strolling thru, haha.
You sound exactly like the kind of guy who belonged between her legs, as I held them open for you!

My ex did that. He wasn’t a random guy, they lived in the same apartment building. She was always checking him out at the pool and I told her to ask to suck his cock, so she did. Of course he was surprised at first but was like “Sure”…anyway, we went back our place and she ended up climbing on his cock after seeing it was the biggest she had ever seen. I was so happy to watch her nearly cum in her panties when she pulled his cock out. She said “Holy fucking *******, it’s huge!” Started sucking, and after about 5 minutes she asked if it was okay if she fucked that huge cock as was the biggest she ever seen. You know what happened lol
Yup, as the saying goes, the rest is history lol.

Yup, as the saying goes, the rest is history lol.
Yep, he was more than twice her age, she was 19 and had been a cheerleader and worked as a yoga instructor. So she had a sexy little body, blonde, blue eyes, 5’3” and a tight little 115 pounds. Pussy tasted amazing and was extra tight, he fucked her like she never knew she could be fucked. Hours, and multiple times, his cock giving her the most pleasure I’ve ever seen a woman have at my at of 21. I changed her life, without doing anything at all except telling her to suck another man’s cock. And I loved every second of it. They fucked for a few months, after we broke up, she moved out and I’m sure was still fucking him but I always heard women in his apartment screaming so idk. Could have been her, could have been anyone lol

Would like you to service my wife

Would like you to service my wife
Sure. What part of TX are you? Does she know about this? I ask because I don't do sneaky stuff, nor do I try to or play any part in convicing wives or girlfriends to go black. You'd be surprised the amount of posts in here or pms I get asking for that. But if you are serious, and she is aware, then sure.

Sure. What part of TX are you? Does she know about this? I ask because I don't do sneaky stuff, nor do I try to or play any part in convicing wives or girlfriends to go black. You'd be surprised the amount of posts in here or pms I get asking for that. But if you are serious, and she is aware, then sure.
I like the respect for women you show here.

I totally believe you because I've been on the other side, conspiring hahaha.

My girlfriend and I (now ex-girlfriend) were at this party. We were pretty dr-unk, and we both knew that meant one thing, dirty games, getting wilder and crazier. So I said something like "wouldn't you dare go to that guy (an amazing stranger black guy) and tell him to let you give him a blowjob and do it in the bathroom right here."

We were playing with the idea for about 2 hours, between kisses and groping, she said it was unfair because it was TOO MUCH, our game was that if she didn't dare something, she would take care of some household chores and pay bills that month, she was trying to get me to change the challenge or level it down, she told me things like she could go and show him her tits for no reason and leave, but I stood my ground.

As I said, hours passed, suddenly there weren't many people and he seemed to leave, saying goodbye to people, I told her it was now or never, she looked at the guy saying goodbye, we made noises of emotion, she took the tequila from the table, drank a little and left.

I saw her as she went to him, they seemed to introduce themselves, she laughed nervously and talked a lot, he looked at her seriously, he seemed surprised but not scared or taking it badly, his eyes widened, then he looked around, he seemed to speak and she just nodded and laughed a lot, he kept looking everywhere, finally he went up the stairs.

She waited, now she was looking everywhere, she looked at me and smiled nervously, she seemed to come to tell me something, but in the end she didn't come back. She just went up quickly.

He came down about 15 minutes later and went directly without saying goodbye to anyone, she came down 2 minutes later and came towards me. She told him to record a video with her cell phone "for the memory"

The video was incredible, she getting on her knees, pulling out his erect cock, he laughing and telling her that she was seriously going to do it, that she was crazy and very dr-unk. She sucked his dick for about 12 minutes, he moaned and fucked her face a bit, he called her "stranger crazy slut", he cums in her mouth without warning, she makes disgusting faces and gags but didn't move, he laughed a little and said things like "you said you would swallow hahaha sorry, you said it". She swallowed the last load with effort and the video ended, he said at the end "what the fuck just happened? Omg! Hahaha you're crazy"

Back