Has the hubby encouraged the wife to date black men?

We are new here !! my husband would very much like to see me with bbc and be there to watch .. I have not said yes yet but playing with the idea.. has been a fantasy of his for many years now

not sure if you've seen these recent pictures from @IR intrigued but take a look...maybe hubby will hear you say "yes!"

you're welcome ;)

We are new here !! my husband would very much like to see me with bbc and be there to watch .. I have not said yes yet but playing with the idea.. has been a fantasy of his for many years now
Well, I know it’s rather exciting for me to see and sometimes hear about her adventures with BBC, as it sounds like with your husband. What’s keeping you from taking the step? It sure does add to the sexual atmosphere in the bedroom

My wife won't date and only will hook up if I am there to how much she enjoys a larger thicker cock... She also says that in her experience more black men know how to fuck compared to whites ... And she says she likes sex with me even though getting off with me is hit or miss but, since I started to set her up for fuck dates with black men(about 1or 2 per month) over the past year she has orgasmed with everyone that has come over. Ever one of them are 3" or more longer than me and thicker than me. It is amazing tho I cum just watching. Don't even got to touch myself it excites me that much and the past year she has been the happiest and sexually satisfied woman I have been with

Back