Has lockdown/quarantine affected your sexlife?

Lana uk

Female
Has lockdown/quarantine affected you meeting up with people for sex?

Those of you with a "bull", do you still meet up with him? Still having casual sex?

To "bulls", are you still meeting couples? Meeting at their place?

I'm seeing stuff on twitter from onlyfans creators, they're still posting sex so it's either with their partners or they're still meeting randoms. It's that or it's old content.

Yes it has. We haven't had any playtime with others in nearly a year. We miss it, and we'll get back to it, but this pandemic mess has to come to a close.

Oh the flip side, we have had plenty of crazy and kinky sex with one another which has been a lot of fun, so we're making the most of things.

Those of you with a "bull", do you still meet up with him? Still having casual sex?

I'm seeing stuff on twitter from onlyfans creators, they're still posting sex so it's either with their partners or they're still meeting randoms. It's that or it's old content.
Im still within my bubble group no one new

Ended it for me. My Boss/Lover who I had a long term relationship with got REALLY nuts with the conspiracy theories, refused to get vaccinated even though we had to mandate it for all our employees, and we eventually had to end our realtionship. He caught it three times, the last time almost killed him.

Hubby enjoyed it though, with no one else to meet he got lucky a lot more often!! LOL We kept up the "condom only" requirement, even thought I was tempted (I LOVE feeling guys cum deep inside of me). Now its really hard to meet new people, especially Black Lovers, as it seems very few of them have been vaccinated. I miss it, but not willing to compromise. J (the wife)

Ended it for me. My Boss/Lover who I had a long term relationship with got REALLY nuts with the conspiracy theories, refused to get vaccinated even though we had to mandate it for all our employees, and we eventually had to end our realtionship. He caught it three times, the last time almost killed him.

Hubby enjoyed it though, with no one else to meet he got lucky a lot more often!! LOL We kept up the "condom only" requirement, even thought I was tempted (I LOVE feeling guys cum deep inside of me). Now its really hard to meet new people, especially Black Lovers, as it seems very few of them have been vaccinated. I miss it, but not willing to compromise. J (the wife)
Unsure what state or country you are in but many black men in Georgia/FloridA got the shot and regret it

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Why would anyone regret being protected against something that can ******* you?? J (the wife)
Survival of covid was 95+% if you didn’t go to the hospital per cdc numbers. So its Easy to see why they would regret getting the shot. A few are now dead and those of them that are not are having health issues to include cancer and neurological that didn’t start until after the rollout. The shot didn’t effect all the same way but did in some other form or fashion

We got into the mfm thing about 5 years ago. First times were infrequent, fun but really awkward especially after. What do you say to a guy that just fucked your wife as he's leaving? Same guy each time. I think it was 6 times in over two years. 2019, we were staying home, bored as hell. Wife wanted to contact our friend, I called him, was always a weird call, he wasn't working, we had him over. We had never spent more than 30 minutes with him. 2 glasses of wine then a shot of tequila later they're making out. That was the first time he watched me do her after he finished. During covid he visited 2 or 3 times a week. We got very comfy together.
When we went back to work it became once every couple of months. Now it's 2 or 3 times a month.
It improved our sex life like crazy. We have a much different outlook aboit sex, wife especially. We(she) are over ...sex fun is so wrong feelings. She relaxes, enjoys getting fucked by both of us. Sometimes she just lays there, arms over her head and softly moans while he pumps her real slow.
She's super horny for days after he's been with us so we have a lot of good sex with and without him.

Back