Has anyone read Sharing Destiny

This looks amazing. I love reading about interracial sex! Unfortunately, it seems that this book is very hard to get in my country :(
Do you have anyone you know that lives in America who could buy the book For you and mail it to you There’s always that option

It's available on Amazon. It's a good read; nothing exceptional. Follows standard "boiler plate" fantasies, etc. I would give it 2.5-3 stars on a 5-star scale.

Thanks, good to know. Was hoping it would be interracial hotwifing themed but nothing too crazy 😀

Oh, it is. Only saying it didn't further the genre any. Black cock/white wife. Cuckold husband beating off while sitting on floor touching his wife. Later black lover self invites an orgy with him and three of his friends sharing the wife. Off scene and only spoken about not detailed in book is black lover does BDSM on wife which she loves...blah, blah, blah. In some ways, from our view, nothing beats reality. After you read enough books on IR HW theme, they all blur together and become the soft-core stuff Skinamax (Cinemax) used to be famous for on the weekends. Know it sounds super critical but if you have one or two good books that cover your particular fetish, use them vice buying another book that is just another example of boilerplate stuff.

My wife is an education major and laughed her ass off with this stuff and said it’s a white guy writing about his fantasy. Clearly ‘fan fiction’ at its best.

if your wife isn’t very literate or loves clearly BS fiction written by a white guy then sure.

The lack of quality fiction in this area is staggering, let alone written by a white female (non existent).

My wife is an education major and laughed her ass off with this stuff and said it’s a white guy writing about his fantasy. Clearly ‘fan fiction’ at its best.

if your wife isn’t very literate or loves clearly BS fiction written by a white guy then sure.

The lack of quality fiction in this area is staggering, let alone written by a white female (non existent).
I have not read the book, but curious, how would it be different from a white female view? And thought the author was a woman 😀

This looks amazing. I love reading about interracial sex! Unfortunately, it seems that this book is very hard to get in my country :(
I too love reading stories of interracial sex both true and fiction. I'm a white guy but I believe that there is nothing more sexually arousing than seeing white girls and hung black studs fucking. Perfect togegher. It's like they were made for each other to fuck and for white guys to watch and get turned on and to jerk off. I would love for my wife to cuckold me.

Yes, I read it but quite boring, I think it is a book for women or maybe a bad translation.
it was not written with intelligence:sleep:.

Back