Has any Hotwife refused to swallow, at least at first

My wife won;t swallow, she never has with me and has been with 1 bull and he never pushed it. she says she won;t but basically every Hotwife has said she will. What are your opinions ?

My wife hasn't swallowed my cum in nearly 13 years, not even tasted it or put it to her lips. Doesn't enjoy mine, she just doesn't get horny enough with me which she needs to do. She does with our friend though, more so if he's cum on her tits or belly and she'll play with it, usually then licking her fingers etc. but i've only seen a gent cum in her mouth once in 13 years. She said she loved it as a teen and early 20's, but 10 years with her ex-husband insisting on BJ's nearly everyday sort of killed it for her.

My wife hasn't swallowed my cum in nearly 13 years, not even tasted it or put it to her lips. Doesn't enjoy mine, she just doesn't get horny enough with me which she needs to do. She does with our friend though, more so if he's cum on her tits or belly and she'll play with it, usually then licking her fingers etc. but i've only seen a gent cum in her mouth once in 13 years. She said she loved it as a teen and early 20's, but 10 years with her ex-husband insisting on BJ's nearly everyday sort of killed it for her.
Has she been trying to have black guys cum in her mouth yet?

Has she been trying to have black guys cum in her mouth yet?
From her teens to her mid 20's she had only dated black guys, hadn't fucked a white guy until 25yo. Mostly of them were from Senegal & Sudan, a few from the Pacific Islands and a couple of Turkish, Lebanese and Latin. So, she hasn't got that burning desire to be with a black man, as she's been with 20-30 earlier in her life. The ironic thing to all of the guys she's fucked in her life, was her ex-fiance, who from photos she's shown me was the nerdiest, skinniest, pale white, computer geek type i've ever seen, but said his cock was almost the same dimension of a coke can, and easily the biggest she's ever had.

Back