Harley/Biker friendly bars

Single guys, do you prefer a hotwife approach you or is her eye contact enough to get your attention

• Have her start the conversation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been told the blacks can be pretty mean to a white woman but at the bike rally's it has not been that way for us and being away from home keeps things discreet for the most part
I haven't heard that but like Bike Week down here, You just want to avoid the groups that are affiliated with Outlaws, HH etc and look for the riders there for the fun.

I'm on the way to the Smokeout Chopper Rally now. It's got a major Hells Angels turn out every year but they never cause any trouble. Hit the Repubic of Texas Rally last weekend. That was mostly middle age chicks riding around in golf carts toppless.

I'm on the way to the Smokeout Chopper Rally now. It's got a major Hells Angels turn out every year but they never cause any trouble. Hit the Repubic of Texas Rally last weekend. That was mostly middle age chicks riding around in golf carts toppless.
We had friends who were with them in Illinois many years ago and same thing, just the nicest people you would ever want to know. Just like anything, a few bad ones and stereotypes are formed

Stay way the fuck away from the Angels, Mongols, Outlaws, etc. They may seem nice but the Angels are the major prohibited chemical manufacturers in the Southwest and the various outlaw clubs run a lot of ******* in the Northeast. There are always squabbles over territory during Laconia Bike Week. Your local HOG chapter can point you to parties, rallies and group rides that will be safe(r) and fun. You'll have no trouble meeting new friends. We don't ride a Harley but most of our friends do. I'd say more than half our friends in the lifestyle ride.

I'm not an outlaw guy and don't associate with the clubs but they don't cause trouble at the rally. Most of the problems happen when you get rival gangs at the same event. As far as ******* and crime. The clubs are organized in chapters and some are serious criminals and others aren't. It depends who is running the chapter and the types of guys they recruit.

I'm not an outlaw guy and don't associate with the clubs but they don't cause trouble at the rally. Most of the problems happen when you get rival gangs at the same event. As far as ******* and crime. The clubs are organized in chapters and some are serious criminals and others aren't. It depends who is running the chapter and the types of guys they recruit.
Will be in Daytona next week,,let's get to gather and let the girls play.

We ended up at the spring opener a few weeks ago in Easton west out of Seattle she hooked up with some black dudes out of Portland Or. they got her from about 11:30 pm till 3 am she was a mess but was happy girl made the trip !! She has numbers and we plan on meeting them in Aug. at the hot Aug. nights in Reno.

Back