Harlem, NYC

LuckyFucks

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
We love Harlem. The Restaurants, the clubs, the shops, hip hotels. Where can we go to find BBC for hungry beauty. It would be great to go to a club where the ‘HotWife Vibe’ is already established. Anyone have any solid experience in Harlem?

We love Harlem. The Restaurants, the clubs, the shops, hip hotels. Where can we go to find BBC for hungry beauty. It would be great to go to a club where the ‘HotWife Vibe’ is already established. Anyone have any solid experience in Harlem?
I'm a bbc who works in the Harlem area even though my schedule is crazy I'm looking for a couple who doesnt mind me fucking the wife from time to time hubby can watch or join on her but like I said my schedule is crazy so we have to plan it out in order to make it happen get if your interest maybe we can work something out

Did you really just ask where to find BBC in Harlem? 😉

I'm a bbc who works in the Harlem area even though my schedule is crazy I'm looking for a couple who doesnt mind me fucking the wife from time to time hubby can watch or join on her but like I said my schedule is crazy so we have to plan it out in order to make it happen get if your interest maybe we can work something out
Hi

Back