Hardware

I’m in the cb6000s, decent cage, affordable and comfortable.

Maybe use an ice bag to shrink your dink too, you’ll be suprised how many big cocks can get crammed into a cage!

Hubby is the same , we got him the biggest ones we could find. He managed to squeeze into them with some lube when soft, but it is not easy task for sure but once in he says it is fine. We bought the cheap ones first, all metal that are cages for real and not the plastic ones as those he cannot get into. Even with the caged ones he has to use or me a q-tip to push it fully into it when lubricated. If you want to see the models we got I think they are 2.5 just PM us.

Measure in millimeters and go browsing on dhgate.com or even ebay. They have a wide variety of the 3 basic dimensions you already know are important. ~$20 to try one.

My wife really wants me in a cage, but my soft cock is too thick for all the ones I've tried. The max base ring is 2" in diameter and I need 2.5". The part that holds the shaft is 1.3" in diameter and I need 1.5". Length wise I fit fine. The stretchy ones cut off the circulation to my balls. ANY help would be appreciated.
Finna got to catch me a wife like yours

Per whiteshadoe use dhgate for your 1st one (less than $40) then go to maturemetal.com for a custom fit that can be worn comfortably long term.

Back