Hard Anal?....

MarioMakama

Male
Real Person
From
SD, US
What do you all consider hard anal? I ask becuase I've seen vids on here that are described as "hard". Any woman I know that's into kink (bdsm dominant here) or is a black man's total slut has said hard anal is when your man fucks your ass like a pussy... what do you all think?

Attachments

• 26682.mp4
    4.4 MB
If it ain't rough, it ain't right

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

I pound pussy hard all the time like I do in my videos! Hard anal is a sexy slut letting me pound that ass with the same exact energy and loves it!

I'm that dirty guy that will tell you to look back at me as I go balls deep in your tight ass! Grab you by your hair and your face while I stretch and pound that asshole of yours until I get ready to fill that hole with a big load like I did the other one! No running or the pounding of that ass will only get harder and no screaming and complaining or you will find yourself eating the pillow and that ass will get pounded anyway. All while hubby watches! ♠️😎

What do you all consider hard anal? I ask becuase I've seen vids on here that are described as "hard". Any woman I know that's into kink (bdsm dominant here) or is a black man's total slut has said hard anal is when your man fucks your ass like a pussy... what do you all think?
Umm...how else are you supposed to fuck their ass if not hard like you fuck their pussy? I have never known the difference.

Umm...how else are you supposed to fuck their ass if not hard like you fuck their pussy? I have never known the difference.
If you see the vids and compare to how you do it live with a true slut, you will know what I'm talking about. Call it plowing that sweet ass...?

Of course. As a bdsm dominant I know this.... you have to train your slut to be able to take a big dick in her ass. I start with fingers then plugs and work my way up in size. Then make sure to work her asshole every time we see each other. Teach her to clean herself. When I want to take her maybe a buttplug in for an hour prior.
Hard anal is jackhammer type sex which can and will give you a compaction if not careful.

I pound pussy hard all the time like I do in my videos! Hard anal is a sexy slut letting me pound that ass with the same exact energy and loves it!

I'm that dirty guy that will tell you to look back at me as I go balls deep in your tight ass! Grab you by your hair and your face while I stretch and pound that asshole of yours until I get ready to fill that hole with a big load like I did the other one! No running or the pounding of that ass will only get harder and no screaming and complaining or you will find yourself eating the pillow and that ass will get pounded anyway. All while hubby watches! ♠️😎
That sounds perfect! 🤩

I want you!

Back