Happy New Interracial Year

Well, last day of the year.

We started out with the resolution that Sxxxx would finally put her feet in the water of the cuckolding lifestyle and she achieved that. A taste of the BBC, couple of flings with white guys and then back to black. This year she will see it out with a bang - a good banging from Dxxxx, who is slowly stepping into the realm of being her partner. Over dinner last night we all sat chatting about the old and the new year. Dxxx paid me a compliment - saying I had done well. Letting Sxx find her sexual wings, keeping my dignity in the process, and strengthening my marriage. Sxx agreed with him. Maybe I have - I don't know, but if others see that then I will take it.

New Year.... well Sxx has made up her mind that this one will be the year to start a family. She was honest and said that although she wants Dxxx's baby, she is still hesitant in some ways. As much as Dxxx is desperate to make her pregnant, he said that he wanted her to be 100% certain that this was what she wanted. He would be quite happy waiting for her to have my baby first - get used to motherhood, before embarking on an interracial pregnancy. I agreed with Dxxx. Sxx is still in the early days of the lifestyle we have embarked upon. Gradually, coming out of the closet - if you see what I mean. There are still a lot of people who have fixed mindsets on traditional relationships - even though people have been having affairs - sex outside marriage etc., down through the ages! And interracial relationships are still a cultural taboo line to cross.

So, we'll see how the year pans out! Tonight, we will go out and celebrate and tomorrow we will have dinner with a couple of new friends and discuss modern marriage! Funny how things turn around - my maths teaching wife, ending up teaching that three will go into two!

Happy New Year All

Back