Happy ending massage

Blackmagnet

Female
Real Person
Happy ending massage

I was always curious to receive a professional erotic massage from a man. I remembered my friend saying about a salon in central London she went to, I looked him up and made an appointment. His website and profile was without pictures of him, but all the verifications he had were absolutely amazing all the ladies wrote super nice compliments of him.
This was the first time I did something behind my husband’s back. I was always sexually adventurous let’s say and I felt he would not be happy for me to do this but I wanted to. He didn’t quite satisfy me in bed.
I arrived for a massage on time and went to the salon. The receptionist told me to wait until JJ came to get me. He called my name and when I looked at him he was smiling. JJ was Chinese man super nice and friendly. The room was too dark and the music was too loud, but it was better this way. We had a brief consultation when I told him I’d really like to squirt and no one could make me yet. Seemed like he was up for a challenge and told me to get on the massage table face down and naked.
He started to massage my back and neck going down my bum and legs. He’s warm hands was teasing my body I was aroused. Felt his fingers slightly touching my pussy lips and asshole with the nice and warm oil. I tried to pay attention to his technique when I felt his fingers playing on me like a piano. He had one finger on my clit, one slightly inside my pussy , and one just stroking the asshole. This combo made me cum very quick! I was really impressed already. He didn’t stop and went a bit deeper inside but still slow and gentle which made me wanna scream for more.
After the second orgasm he told me to turn over and he started to massage my breast, going down my stomach and legs. I was soaking wet and curious whats next.
His fingers felt firmer when he put inside my pussy and started to work me up. I can have multiple orgasms and I lost counting just enjoyed his attention and I didn’t stop him when I saw him leaning closer to lick my clit while he was fingering me, I just came on his face too.
At some point he changed the pace and started to finger me firmly which was a weird and new sensation I felt I’m squirting all over my legs and the place. I was laughing and he pointed at the floor.
“See, you can squirt like a pro!”
He cleaned up the floor while I was dressing up we had a a chat and I payed him. I felt guilty a bit and super happy. Secretly wishing that all man would be like him to make effort and pleasure woman on this level. The world would be a better place.

I have given erotic massages for years. Husbands enjoy watching their wife’s pleasured. One had a sweat older lady (in her 70’s) come visit. When she had and orgasm she said I didn’t think I could still do that

Happy ending massage

I was always curious to receive a professional erotic massage from a man. I remembered my friend saying about a salon in central London she went to, I looked him up and made an appointment. His website and profile was without pictures of him, but all the verifications he had were absolutely amazing all the ladies wrote super nice compliments of him.
This was the first time I did something behind my husband’s back. I was always sexually adventurous let’s say and I felt he would not be happy for me to do this but I wanted to. He didn’t quite satisfy me in bed.
I arrived for a massage on time and went to the salon. The receptionist told me to wait until JJ came to get me. He called my name and when I looked at him he was smiling. JJ was Chinese man super nice and friendly. The room was too dark and the music was too loud, but it was better this way. We had a brief consultation when I told him I’d really like to squirt and no one could make me yet. Seemed like he was up for a challenge and told me to get on the massage table face down and naked.
He started to massage my back and neck going down my bum and legs. He’s warm hands was teasing my body I was aroused. Felt his fingers slightly touching my pussy lips and asshole with the nice and warm oil. I tried to pay attention to his technique when I felt his fingers playing on me like a piano. He had one finger on my clit, one slightly inside my pussy , and one just stroking the asshole. This combo made me cum very quick! I was really impressed already. He didn’t stop and went a bit deeper inside but still slow and gentle which made me wanna scream for more.
After the second orgasm he told me to turn over and he started to massage my breast, going down my stomach and legs. I was soaking wet and curious whats next.
His fingers felt firmer when he put inside my pussy and started to work me up. I can have multiple orgasms and I lost counting just enjoyed his attention and I didn’t stop him when I saw him leaning closer to lick my clit while he was fingering me, I just came on his face too.
At some point he changed the pace and started to finger me firmly which was a weird and new sensation I felt I’m squirting all over my legs and the place. I was laughing and he pointed at the floor.
“See, you can squirt like a pro!”
He cleaned up the floor while I was dressing up we had a a chat and I payed him. I felt guilty a bit and super happy. Secretly wishing that all man would be like him to make effort and pleasure woman on this level. The world would be a better place.
Lovely story , I had one just down from Australia house ,was feeling a little low so hubby paid for a massage ,the receptionist nice she gave Steve a beer sat him down with a movie , then a lady called me in gave me a towel, strip and lie on the bed ,face down I waited , in walked a man he introduced himself as John and started to massage my back after removing the towel,there I was totally naked having my back fingered , he was so gentle and I slowly started to relax , he went to my ass his finger touched my asshole and I love that which he noticed , I instantly raised my ass which obviously gave him permission to go deeper his finger went in and I orgasmed,being wet it gave him an easy entry to my cunt ,so I ended up with fingers in both holes ,I loved it , he turned me over and I let him do me all over , like you I had several wonderful orgasms, thank you for reminding me of my massage. Xx

Back