Hanging out at a party or night/club it only takes....

I could probably walk in and walk right out with some gorgeous Black Men but I luv to tease, flirting, dance and rub my body on men and walk back and forth to different areas of bars, lounges or clubs. I luv to get the most attention I can get then when I feel like leaving, I a full load of guys to my choosing, solo, a few guy, or leave with multiple guys and I become the party

I got my first bbc fucking after a friends party around three hours after first meeting him with my husband present watching and masturbating as I was being given the biggest cock and best fucking I had ever experienced , we now meet at least once a week I am addicted to the fucking he gives with multiple orgasms then taking his Cum deep in my vagina.
While my husband watches and masturbates his smaller white cock .

Last edited:
Hanging out at a party or night/club it only takes.... how long before she leaves with a black man?
I like going out and having a good time, I’m usually out at a bar or club for a few hours, at least. I’m almost always out with girlfriends, so we like to have our fun dancing, flirting, or whatever. There have been those occasions where I have hit it off with someone and left early. 😁

That’s how my wife got fucked by her first black guy

on a night out clubbing
We had been to a friends birthday party during the day and started drinking quite early and the party finished around tea time afternoon 6:30 ish
And when she’s been drinking she’s loved to go dancing and clubbing and also she don’t ever know when to quit
So she nagged me to take her to the city to some bars and ha e a few more drinks then to a night club
I eventually agreed but I hate it too many people and o don’t dance
So she’s out on the dance floor and I’m at the bar getting another round in

and I noticed a big black guy dancing with her and leaning into her saying something

and they both were dancing most of the night
And she was by now what you would call
WHITE GIRL WASTED and he was getting very touchy-feely hand on her ass and wandering

and she made no attempt at stopping him

I watched on and one thing led to another and he ended up taking her around the back of the club in an alley way
And fucked her

I have the feeling it's way easier in the US than here in Europe.. Even though I'd love to hook up with a black guy in a bar, it has only happened once to me in two years! Do more girls in Europe have this experience? Or am I just going to the wrong clubs? Hihi!
How do u dress. Look.

That’s how my wife got fucked by her first black guy

on a night out clubbing
We had been to a friends birthday party during the day and started drinking quite early and the party finished around tea time afternoon 6:30 ish
And when she’s been drinking she’s loved to go dancing and clubbing and also she don’t ever know when to quit
So she nagged me to take her to the city to some bars and ha e a few more drinks then to a night club
I eventually agreed but I hate it too many people and o don’t dance
So she’s out on the dance floor and I’m at the bar getting another round in

and I noticed a big black guy dancing with her and leaning into her saying something

and they both were dancing most of the night
And she was by now what you would call
WHITE GIRL WASTED and he was getting very touchy-feely hand on her ass and wandering

and she made no attempt at stopping him

I watched on and one thing led to another and he ended up taking her around the back of the club in an alley way
And fucked her
That's why alley ways and rubbish bins are always behind clubs, bet she has her favourite spot in the alley now.

I have the feeling it's way easier in the US than here in Europe.. Even though I'd love to hook up with a black guy in a bar, it has only happened once to me in two years! Do more girls in Europe have this experience? Or am I just going to the wrong clubs? Hihi!
I beg to defer with you sweetie,When i´m in Sweden If i happen to be in a club that plays black music,It´s almost always a guarantee that i´m getting layed :sex:

Last edited:
Back