Handsome well off cuckold looking for his wife

Myhunger

Male
From
OR, US
Hello loves,

I am 50 years old, live on the west coast, and am very successful. So much so that I am likely going to retire in the next few years, which makes finding my life partner even that more important. I want to enjoy the rest of our life living exactly the fantasy and dream we desire. Life is too short to not do exactly as we want.

I have pics here, and more if you like. Sexually, you can have pretty much everything you want and more. I just want to be the one you wake up to every morning, no matter what you did the night before.

Are you tired of waiting and hoping, and ready to start living?

Last edited:
Hello loves,

I am 50 years old, live on the west coast, and am very successful. So much so that I am likely going to retire in the next few years, which makes finding my life partner even that more important. I want to enjoy the rest of our life living exactly the fantasy and dream we desire. Life is too short to not do exactly as we want.

I have pics here, and more if you like. Sexually, you can have pretty much everything you want and more. I just want to be the one you wake up to every morning, no matter what you did the night before.

Are you tired of waiting and hoping, and ready to start living?
Hello there, hopefully you're having luck finding what you're looking for. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to chat

Back