Halloween Party with a Queen

KeriTheSlut

Female
Made my way out last night with my gay friend to a party some friends of his were throwing. We pulled up and the place was packed. We made our way inside to ******* and mingle.

it wasn’t long before I was in the room dancing, gay guys always have the best moves. I eyed a beautiful tall black girl, guy in drag?, and made my way to her. She ran her fingers through my blonde hair and pressed my face into her ample breast. She held my hips as she grind against my ass with a surprisingly thick tool. As things began to get heated between my legs I asked her to go somewhere quiet.

She led me to a bedroom down the hall and we spared no time exploring each other’s body. her hard black cock glistened with my spit as I sucked and stroked her thick shaft. I felt another set of large strong hands caress my ass. An unfamiliar voice commented how firm and smooth its was as they slide a finger into my ass. The finger slipped out and the voice asked if I wanted more. I moaned a yes with a mouthful of cock and soon felt the finger return with lube to work out my tight hole. I continued to suck the thick black cock as one finger became two and then three.

after a few minutes of fingers prodding my ass I felt a hard thick cock press against my hole. With a smooth but steady thrust I felt the full length of his cock bury deep in my ass. The shock lurched me forward and off the cock I had been sucking. I turned to look at the person destroying my ass and still did not recognize him. A tall and handsome black man wearing angel wings and a halo. Clearly he thought I was trans or drag but was to intoxicated to notice my wet pussy that his full balls were slapping against.

he continued to fuck me for a minute or two longer before I felt his thrusts push deep before he pulled out cumming across my ass. Almost immediately his cock was replaced by another less sizable cock. Another unknown man who I’m sure didn’t realize I was a girl.

As the pounding in my ass became manageable I worked the trannys black coco as deep in my throat as I could, letting her thrust her hips as I begged for her cum. 2 more guys later and I felt another cock slide into my pussy. Instantly an orgasm spread through me as the cock behind me thrust deep into me. The cock didn’t last long before I felt cum filling my sensitive pussy. My moans and gags brought the black cock in my mouth to the edge and a few strokes coated my face with warm sticky cum.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel to wipe cum from my face and was joined by my friend. His face covered in a mischievous grin. He started for a moment then laughed. He noticed me slip off with the tranny into the bedroom and was able to convince a few guys that I was a twink working on transition and that I wanted a few good fucks tonight. I threw the cum covered towel at him as he told me that the last guy was him and because he knew how hard I came that I obviously enjoyed it so I shouldn’t be mad.

so if you’re ever going out to a party with a mischievous little queen, make sure your ready to be used like a whore

Back