Hacked

Army cuck

Couple
So like four men on here had my GFs email that she created recently for the sole purpose of meeting men from this group.

It didn't take long. The email was just weeks old and already someone hacked into it. There is no reason for this guys. If you want to meet, then write her and say something. Thisboitht to be a safe place with like minded individuals looking for a mutual good time. There is no need, and you have no right to invade the privacy of someone you don't even know.

What kind of environment is this going to be if everyone is ruining it. I won't say names because it's not fair to the others to be associated with they one guy who was a shithead.

I'm sorry to hear that someone hacked into your email and thank you for sharing the story. Your story is a good example of what could happened when an email address is shared with others. It didn't sound like you put it out there for all to see in the open forum like many others.

To all b2w members who like displaying their email address in the open forum, you run the risk of the same thing easily happening to you. As the forum rule states, "do not post personal information about yourself or any other person in the open forum including email address and other messaging systems information. For your safety, we strongly encourage members to exchange email addresses/Skype/Twitter and related contact information during the conversation (or "inbox") feature of this Site".

As all can see above, even when sharing your email address privately, someone who you thought you can trust may hack into your email. By sharing your email privately, at least you can narrow it down to who hacked into it.

Really sorry you and your girl had to experience that. I like exchanging emails also, but I never share emails that have been given to me would not be right and whoever did that if you can see this, make damn sure you don't do that ******* again.

Back