Gym Fucking Fantasies

My wife was fucking her personal trainer who was the owner of the gym for 5 years
just found out mine was doing the same.

just found out mine was doing the same.

It was the best 5 years of our lives

My wife was fucking her personal trainer who was the owner of the gym for 5 years
same!

Well I did enjoy a hot session in the gym sauna with a sexy blonde. After working out, i showered and thought I would check out the sauna since no one really uses it. I walk in and there was two women inside and i relaxed on the bench. One lady left and there was just us. After a few minutes, I cracked a joke about the heat and she suggested I get more comfy.
That led to more conversation and eventually I moved closer to her. So I asked if she mind if I removed my towel for a bit and she looked at me like WTF, but smiled and said sure but briefly. I adjusted the towel and I guess she thought i had on something underneath and her eyes got big. I quickly closed the towel and she had a smile a mile long.

Next thing i know her top gets lose and her beautiful breast were showing and i said.. very nice... and lets just say, my towel was off again and the fun began.

The action was very HOT and also the temps. Talk about getting your sweat on lol. Would I do it again, I'm not sure... who am I kidding, hell yes.

I asked my husband if he has this fantasy. He said it would be hot but not worth going to jail. Most gyms have cameras these days. We did bring one of our regulars to our gym once. I had sex with him on the way to the gym in the back of our suburban and then again in the steam room. That was fun. Then again back at his hotel room.

Back