Guys wanna see Bigger cock in thier wife or GF

Ask a stupid question. Only saying what most ate thinking. At least I didn't say duh
i cant stop u from posting but i can block you so i dont see ur remarks...This wasnt meant to be nothing more than all the other stuff thats asked on here Its just youre a smart ass and couldnt help yourself

i cant stop u from posting but i can block you so i dont see ur remarks...This wasnt meant to be nothing more than all the other stuff thats asked on here Its just youre a smart ass and couldnt help yourself
I'd rather be a smart one well then the other

I have to admit there is something about it. I don't think I could have dealt with it when I was younger. When we first got together I was a jealous guy and while I was proud that my beautiful wife got lots of attention from other men, I also got pissed off about it. With that mindset, I obviously would not have been able to handle the sight of a well hung stranger's bare cock sliding inside her willing pussy, especially if it was much larger than me and if they were black.

amie jackson cowgirl.jpgAmie Screenshot Jackson missionary crop.jpg

Last edited:
I have to admit there is something about it. I don't think I could have dealt with it when I was younger. When we first got together I was a jealous guy and while I was proud that my beautiful wife got lots of attention from other men, I also got pissed off about it. With that mindset, I obviously would not have been able to handle the sight of a well hung stranger's bare cock sliding inside her willing pussy, especially if it was much larger than me and if they were black. View attachment 4664578View attachment 4664580
yea Hubby is having problems with it now...I think i said something that hurt him and i dont know what it was and he wont tell me But it never bothered him before is what i dont understand...I dont think he really cares for the guy but he knows i like him and thats the problem and only reason i like him is hes very gentle with me

Fuck yes! I love the way she sucks and fucks me but she’s hot and sexy and would look amazing with a bigger, thicker, longer black cock! Mmmmmmm I’d taste it with her or after he pulls out of her pussy!

Of course they do. This is one dynamic that messed up a nice little relationship between the wife and i. Obviously the wife really liked me and we would have fun and then i drove to Oklahoma to spend the day with both wife and husband the wife and i were getting along great.

Once things moved to the bedroom the husband just made things super awkward and kept saying i wanna see her with someone bigger or i want to see her with 4 or 5 guys. That killed it I'm all for having fun but saying that while we're having fun just killed the mood for me.

Had to move on

I have to admit there is something about it. I don't think I could have dealt with it when I was younger. When we first got together I was a jealous guy and while I was proud that my beautiful wife got lots of attention from other men, I also got pissed off about it. With that mindset, I obviously would not have been able to handle the sight of a well hung stranger's bare cock sliding inside her willing pussy, especially if it was much larger than me and if they were black.

View attachment 4664578View attachment 4664580
You found a positive way to deal with your jealousy, courageously facing one of your greatest fears - watching a gifted, well-hung stud with a much larger cock pleasure and satisfy your wife in ways you (and most men) cannot.

It makes you a bigger man, a loving and secure person, a husband who truly loves his wife by allowing and even facilitating such incredible sexual experiences for her.

When you love your wife like you obviously do, her pleasure becomes your pleasure. And the “bigger” the pleasure, the greater the love.
You are a good man.

I commented on posts of this subject in my opinion an views I saw. I loved it better when the wife was fucked by bbc better than white an Latino. Seeing her take thick girth an at times longer made her happy. She never to this day admitted it but I know she does or she wouldn't have considered keeping it up.

She stopped because she was lied to from neighbor that she fucked 15 times an even spending several night in bed with him.

Yeah I guess I am a cuck I get off knowing she fucked behind my back several times. But bbc is more erotic than anything else.

Back