Greetings from Jessica

Jessi32

Male
From
Germany
I am a german single parent 32 y. mom, I have 2 children from 2 different white men - although I had my first BBC when I was 17.
I've only been going black for a few years now and have completely lost interest in white boys.

I have a fairly slim figure, very pale skin... just a sweet redhead... which I use to my advantage... lol.

Because of the ******* I have a cesarean scar and stretch marks on my belly, which white men find rather repulsive... but the BBC's totally kicks as it makes me unmistakably a MILF.

On the baby-free days and weekends, I live out my desire for darker skin, since this has been my sexual fulfillment for years.

I am a german single parent 32 y. mom, I have 2 children from 2 different white men - although I had my first BBC when I was 17.
I've only been going black for a few years now and have completely lost interest in white boys.

I have a fairly slim figure, very pale skin... just a sweet redhead... which I use to my advantage... lol.

Because of the ******* I have a cesarean scar and stretch marks on my stomach, which white men find rather repulsive... but the BBC's totally kicks as it makes me unmistakably a MILF.

On the baby-free days and weekends, I live out my desire for darker skin, since this has been my sexual fulfillment for years.
I’m white and love stretch marks

Because of the ******* I have a cesarean scar and stretch marks on my stomach, which white men find rather repulsive... but the BBC's totally kicks as it makes me unmistakably a MILF.

Welcum to the forum, and sounds very interesting :sex: :blackheart:

Because of the ******* I have a cesarean scar and stretch marks on my belly, which white men find rather repulsive... but the BBC's totally kicks as it makes me unmistakably a MILF.

This is so hot

Hey sweetie welcome very nice to meet you 😉

Check your pm's

Welcome

That is so sexy!! I a from Greece and Bly recently I got blacked also Amon with stretche marks but boy white men and my new bbc found very hot!!! Hope we can chat if you like!!

Back