Greetings from Florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Helmetnuts, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Helmetnuts

Helmetnuts New Member

40s couple in Jacksonville FL...always fantasized about my wife being given the pleasure she deserves by being made love to by a black man.

Have broached the subject with her recently about my fantasies and we are beginning to explore.

Very much looking forward to how things progress.

2. Helmetnuts

Helmetnuts New Member

Would like to hear from some of the guys in the area so that as we get closer to making this a reality, so I have someone lined up that she can communicate with/exchange pics prior to us actually meeting.

3. Helmetnuts

Helmetnuts New Member

and how this started..
    Ever since meeting the wife 15 years ago I have fantasized about seeing her with another man, specifically a black man. When we dated she told me she had briefly dated a black man but had not had the opportunity to make love to him before it ended (few dates). I had always been pretty shy about approaching her about the subject but the few times we have gone out lately to bars/restaurants she had commented on a few black guys. After a few cocktails one night recently, the conversation turned to our biggest fantasy sexually and I decided now was the time to go for broke. I told her bluntly that watching her get made love to by a black man had been a long time fantasy. She was semi-shocked at first, alot of "really?" "really?", and that turned to her admitting it was a fantasy of hers. We both agreed to take this slowly but I spend alot of time lately visualizing her in a hotel room here in Jacksonville getting the fucking she deserves. For the first time ever, she watched a adult movie with me at home, an interracial one, and we spent most of the time in foreplay with me playing with her pussy and her stroking my cock as I whispered in her ear that I was imaging that was her in the video. To say she was turned on would be an understatement (not sure I have seen her cum that hard before). Looking forward to where this goes.

4. Debonste

Debonste New Member

Helmetnuts,

Interesting enough. I am also in Jacksonville. So if interested...let me know.

Debonaire

5. ChocolateLatte

ChocolateLatte New Member

Hi how are you... We were in the same situation as the two of you. It's something we had discussed for a very long time. initially I thought it was merely fantasy and would just be an idea we played with, but as time progressed, it was something I believe we both wanted to explore more than either of us would admit.... I would definitely say to take things slow and be very patient.. If it is something you have discussed and it has added to your own sexual fulfillment, then it's very likely that she will become open to moving forward, once she is comfortable. In my situation, my biggest issue was I was afraid my husband would have regrets and it would potentially destroy our Marriage... That's why I stress the importance of patience. Once I was completely comfortable and confident that it was something he was truly comfortable with- it allowed me to open up and move toward exploring deeper waters. Good luck to the two of you...

hedocouple727 likes this.
  6. Helmetnuts

Helmetnuts New Member

Thanks for the advice...yes we're going to go slow with this, this can be something that makes our marriage even stronger and thats the goal...well, besides watching some black guy try to bottom out inside her but thats a whole different story, ha.

7. 305BigD4U

305BigD4U Active Member Real Person

You guys ever come down to Miami?

8. Helmetnuts

Helmetnuts New Member

not regularly but it is an option.

9. 305BigD4U

Same here I have family in Jax ill keep you all in mind when I go up there I'd that's ok with you. :)

10. 305BigD4U

Same here I have family in Jax ill keep you all in mind when I go up there I'd that's ok with you. :)

11. Kjv

Kjv Guest

go to endo exo. has a swinger night on friday. nothing too crazy.

12. Kjv

Kjv Guest

southside jax

13. CoreyWalker1

CoreyWalker1 New Member

still looking?

14. albino halla

albino halla New Member

i would love some of that

15. mikexxx123a

mikexxx123a New Member

16. goinlongndeep

goinlongndeep New Member

nice post..i found to be very intriguing which got my interest lets chat and get more acquainted with one another and whenyou'll ready to make that leap unto the dark side of wife been blackened...I'm from Orlando, i can travel to jax..if needed. contact me at
    cool.breeze1971@yahoo.com