Greetings from Florida

Hi how are you... We were in the same situation as the two of you. It's something we had discussed for a very long time. initially I thought it was merely fantasy and would just be an idea we played with, but as time progressed, it was something I believe we both wanted to explore more than either of us would admit.... I would definitely say to take things slow and be very patient.. If it is something you have discussed and it has added to your own sexual fulfillment, then it's very likely that she will become open to moving forward, once she is comfortable. In my situation, my biggest issue was I was afraid my husband would have regrets and it would potentially destroy our Marriage... That's why I stress the importance of patience. Once I was completely comfortable and confident that it was something he was truly comfortable with- it allowed me to open up and move toward exploring deeper waters. Good luck to the two of you...

go to endo exo. has a swinger night on friday. nothing too crazy.

nice post..i found to be very intriguing which got my interest lets chat and get more acquainted with one another and whenyou'll ready to make that leap unto the dark side of wife been blackened...I'm from Orlando, i can travel to jax..if needed. contact me at
cool.breeze1971@yahoo.com

40s couple in Jacksonville FL...always fantasized about my wife being given the pleasure she deserves by being made love to by a black man.

Have broached the subject with her recently about my fantasies and we are beginning to explore.

Very much looking forward to how things progress.
Are you guys still looking for a bull in Jax Florida

Back