Great video!

She's Interesting and has a nice take on cuckolding... but beyond all that fluff, my lady just prefers handsome black men. Not all of her lovers are hung or muscular or young. We did couples swinging with other couples of all races and found out the ease of planning with single men was a less complicated direction. Bottom line with us, her attraction to black men led to the decision, by her, to do interracial play only. So, it isn't about me (the guy) and my thoughts or inferiorities... its about getting her what she wants when she wants it. But, its still a nice video insight from a very articulate sexy lady.

Nice video, but at first I couldn't understand why she was doing so much overgeneralizing. Then when she hinted that she does phone sex, it all made sense. I bet she's great at that! The video got me hard! lol
Well probably because 999 times out of 1000 or maybe even higher its the white guy getting cucked. Not really that outlandish to generalize when talking about IR cucking.

Well probably because 999 times out of 1000 or maybe even higher its the white guy getting cucked. Not really that outlandish to generalize when talking about IR cucking.
I wasn't talking about the percentage of cucks that are white. I think that's not disputable at all. I'm talking about her going on and on about how white guys are envious of black guy's physiques And about how many white women want to fuck their big black cocks. Everything she was saying, was scripted to excite white cucks. And she did a very good job of it. :)
gutguy.jpg
52efb22480492cb6efcdb0462b32a6df.gif

I wasn't talking about the percentage of cucks that are white. I think that's not disputable at all. I'm talking about her going on and on about how white guys are envious of black guy's physiques And about how many white women want to fuck their big black cocks. Everything she was saying, was scripted to excite white cucks. And she did a very good job of it. :)
View attachment 1877162
View attachment 1877164

I dont disagree with you but obviously alot of what she said is valid and true in MOST CASES with black guys generally being more confident and aggressive sexually while lots of white girls/women remain curious about what the fuss and rumours are all about.

I dont disagree with you but obviously alot of what she said is valid and true in MOST CASES with black guys generally being more confident and aggressive sexually while lots of white girls/women remain curious about what the fuss and rumours are all about.
Maybe what I'm talking about is a more subtle type of thing that I caught near the beginning of the video...
It was so obvious to me why she was hamming it up so much, once I heard that she does phone sex. Between that and monetizing her YouTube channel, I totally get what she was doing. I'm sure she has the sissy-cucks coming out of the woodwork to subscribe to her channel.

Maybe what I'm talking about is a more subtle type of thing that I caught near the beginning of the video...
It was so obvious to me why she was hamming it up so much, once I heard that she does phone sex. Between that and monetizing her YouTube channel, I totally get what she was doing. I'm sure she has the sissy-cucks coming out of the woodwork to subscribe to her channel.

Well I'm a subscriber so you may be correct about that last comment.. LOL

Well I'm a subscriber so you may be correct about that last comment.. LOL

We all have our own brand of cuckoldry that we fancy. I'd love to have a hotwife that would fuck other guys, but they wouldn't have to be black. I think that the black aspect adds the taboo part to the mix, and that makes it even more naughty.
And I get the difference between the cuck and the stag. My view is that the cuck needs much more extreme humiliation, in order to be excited, and that's totally fine. It's a big world, and there's room for all of us But I get turned off when one race starts bashing another. If that video was focused on white supremacy, then there would be outrage. But since it's focused and black supremacy, everything is just hunky-dory.

So I included this image, because a picture is worth a thousand words. This is the type of thing that is not only a turn-off for me, but I just find it disgusting.
tumblr_o9ynf9ZF3G1uhthomo1_500.jpg

We all have our own brand of cuckoldry that we fancy. I'd love to have a hotwife that would fuck other guys, but they wouldn't have to be black. I think that the black aspect adds the taboo part to the mix, and that makes it even more naughty.
And I get the difference between the cuck and the stag. My view is that the cuck needs much more extreme humiliation, in order to be excited, and that's totally fine. It's a big world, and there's room for all of us But I get turned off when one race starts bashing another. If that video was focused on white supremacy, then there would be outrage. But since it's focused and black supremacy, everything is just hunky-dory.

So I included this image, because a picture is worth a thousand words. This is the type of thing that is not only a turn-off for me, but I just find it disgusting.
Black people have gotten an unfair shake of the dice over the past 100 years. Myself, along with many other cucks see it as our role to be accommodating to black men as they have their way with our white wives and stretch their pussies and mouths out in ways we never could. Its the only way we can ever have true equality!

Black people have gotten an unfair shake of the dice over the past 100 years. Myself, along with many other cucks see it as our role to be accommodating to black men as they have their way with our white wives and stretch their pussies and mouths out in ways we never could. Its the only way we can ever have true equality!
I'd be more inclined to agree, had I ever owned a slave. But, I didn't, and I did nothing wrong. I bow to no man.
That type of cucking, just isn't my brand of vodka. But to each their own.

Back