great sensual fucking songs (and for nasty pumping)

aaliyah rock the boat i looove that song!!!! i was the only white girl in school with all this music all the aussies loved the rock stuff lol!!
LIL KIM- HOW MANY LICKS now u cant beat that!!!! i used to be 15 and strippin to myself to that song LOL hot hot song!!!
Mariah carey and busta- baby if u give it to me? i think the name lol

the song i really beat pussy to is "toss it up" TUPAC thank u for making that song u exactly what u were doing

ya'll what are your favourite fucking songs??? i have a few, some great for seduction others for hard fucking and gettin nasty
*Sexual healing, Whatta man, Sade 'no ordinary love', akon 'smack that', MY FAVE 'Douggie' WOOT WOOT and 'Im sexy and i know it' LFMOL?, Tupac gangsta party, snoop 'drop it like its hot', now my booty song also '******* she wrote' and the 'save the last dance' soundtrack, HOT. Missy's 'Hot'.... i have heaps of them.......
' BACK THAT ASS UP ' JUVENILE.......

Your not Gonna wanna listen to a White Man. Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Inventions Dainah Moe Hum on the over night sensation album. Is the ultimate tune to fuck to The beat the lyrics. Zappa was playing funk before George Clinton and invented wrap in 1969 I know Im going all Oldschool on ya. He was banned from the air waves for like 2 decades almost singlehanded stop the censorship of music or none of the song on your list would have been produced I dare somebody to listen to it and report.

Back