Grannies and BBC

When I turned 60 I became addicted to BBC. Yes I was making for all the years I should have "dated" Black men. My question is: do younger Bulls find grannies sexy or just easier to fuck?
Yes, I definitely find grannies attractive. I wouldn't say easier to fuck though. And by easier I mean, access to fuck.

When I turned 60 I became addicted to BBC. Yes I was making for all the years I should have "dated" Black men. My question is: do younger Bulls find grannies sexy or just easier to fuck?
I 'd like to start off by saying Donna, you're one of the freakiest, filthiest, unabashedly fuckable woman I've even seen.

I've always had a thing for women 20+ years older than me. They've made me feel the very handsome and wanted when I'd been told different for a very long time. The conversation that I've had with mature women have been more interesting, and they seem to know what foreplay is. The type of guy I am makes me want to rub down your entire body, becoming familiar with your figure. I'm extremely turned on by mature, women, regardless of figure.

I 'd like to start off by saying Donna, you're one of the freakiest, filthiest, unabashedly fuckable woman I've even seen.

I've always had a thing for women 20+ years older than me. They've made me feel the very handsome and wanted when I'd been told different for a very long time. The conversation that I've had with mature women have been more interesting, and they seem to know what foreplay is. The type of guy I am makes me want to rub down your entire body, becoming familiar with your figure. I'm extremely turned on by mature, women, regardless of figure.
Wife is 64
PM me if interested

I came off as offended when really I was sharing my opinion. We do tend to be more "accepting" of women, like predatory used-car salesman are to customers with bad credit.
Actually mybanswer was vey sexy on my mind. But i missed saying it.
I love uow stong the bbcs are

Back