Got to be a party favor

Tonight I had the privilege to be the party favor to a group of Black Gods and Goddesses. I arrived at the house a few hours to the party, where I was stripped, put in an overly small cock cage, had a few foot long rope tied around my neck, with the other end tied to the bed, and had my hands put in handcuffs behind my back, and then blindfolded. I was then left there for a few hours, then guest started to arrive. At first it was only a couple, but after a few hours it was a steady stream. I sucked many cocks and worshiped a few pussies. I also ate many asses. And I got assfucked by at least a dozen cocks. I left the house at 3 am very sore and stiff. I love my life.

Tonight I had the privilege to be the party favor to a group of Black Gods and Goddesses. I arrived at the house a few hours to the party, where I was stripped, put in an overly small cock cage, had a few foot long rope tied around my neck, with the other end tied to the bed, and had my hands put in handcuffs behind my back, and then blindfolded. I was then left there for a few hours, then guest started to arrive. At first it was only a couple, but after a few hours it was a steady stream. I sucked many cocks and worshiped a few pussies. I also ate many asses. And I got assfucked by at least a dozen cocks. I left the house at 3 am very sore and stiff. I love my life.
Sounds like you enjoyed it all sweet

🔥🔥

Back