Thck10inGrwr

Male
Real Person
Got me a little past imaginationn, my pleasure is your tan skin, blue eyes, eager to receive me slight everytime the tip dives in we both simultaneously take a deep breathe

Super sexy lips gently suck on my bottom one harder I feel like I'm about to instead the throbs increase my thoughts turn carnal all I can focus on is how making your the canvas that you are to me reflects with definite clarity that your entire entity has been honorably, consumed, explored, with attention to the details, while also in pursuit of perfection has been illumunated by the display of love, passion, mind numbing, rhythmic, movements, colliding flesh, glisenting from the dripping mix of sweat your tight pink pussys juices cover my face. I can not begin to illustrate with words poweful enough to paint a vivid erotic, orgasmic, debotchery contained, explosive with every second, minute, hour that escapes the existence of the night only to leave behind the two of us bdiies changing positions, hands clutching rubbing and scratching in an attempt to release the intense pain and arousing sensations, names, being called a subtle way to appreciate one anothers effortless ability to give stimulation not only where wanted or where received before also we share a completely unimpeded path to our own and mutual sensual, mind fucking, most nasty, unselfish in its exhibition and experience we have been denied either by the lack of desire, skill, or emotional magnetic eletrifying, eternal love, attraction and enthusiatically showered love never have we had such a foundation built with such stability until we became the source of each others sexual energy finally being uninhibited in it's existence and expressions that remove any insecurities or reservation that could be a obstacle preventing the creation of the most unique authentic irreplicable exhibition two kindred souls deliverence of the art of seduction. There is no amount of satisfation capable of matching that which we are overwhelmed by my every inch of my deep reaching thick long cocoa brown cock pounding her walls like I can knock them down...

Hello beautiful mature white wife looking for a true real BBC Husband wants to film me taking it! With lots of close ups must be able to get hard stay hard must be very clean freshly showered smelling good I smell and taste great we are looking for a regular bull for me please text me so we can set up 916-758-1725

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1493.PNG
    IMG_1493.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • View recent photos-2.png
    View recent photos-2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Back