Got a bad lil bitch in the KY area

DeepstrokesTL

Male
Real Person
Don't really wanna take her personal so Imma slut her out. Any NORMAL non mf weirdos, reasonably in shape, younger, not stupid mfs tryna make sum happen? She fantisizes bout getting trains ran on her, passed round, gangbangs, ******* like that.

That aint rlly my thing tho, so I'd prolly be w another female while you/you all had her but thas wtv we can discuss that later. Lemme kno sum

FE6E57D1-7953-47E2-B6B7-ECA87456B323.jpeg

22490FB1-5641-498D-BA4F-14BCFE690982.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't really wanna take her personal so Imma slut her out. Any NORMAL non mf weirdos, reasonably in shape, younger, not stupid mfs tryna make sum happen? She fantisizes bout getting trains ran on her, passed round, gangbangs, ******* like that.

That aint rlly my thing tho, so I'd prolly be w another female while you/you all had her but thas wtv we can discuss that later. Lemme kno sum

View attachment 6724545

View attachment 6724547
I’m with it bro I live in Louisville hmu we can make something happen

After the holidays, early 2024 imma slut her out. We can chop it up n decide how. She want to either get tossed on the bed to js be used by whoever, no discussion? Or her n whoever involved can talk n feel each other's vibe for as long as you all need to til whoever feels comfy enough to break the ice n start touchin on her

She's naturally shy, n kinda quiet, submissive, so it aint gon take much if it's the 2nd option
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

Back