Going to yoga today with the grey sweats

KingRex

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I love to see the lust in their eyes when I chat them up after class. 80% of these classes are white women in top tier shape. Some are a little curvier but highly flexible (YES PLEASE!). 10% are soy/gay dudes that pose no competition.

Something about being the only athletic, flexible, good looking black man with a… prominent print.. triggers something deep inside a woman’s spirit.

I love to see the lust in their eyes when I chat them up after class. 80% of these classes are white women in top tier shape. Some are a little curvier but highly flexible (YES PLEASE!). 10% are soy/gay dudes that pose no competition.

Something about being the only athletic, flexible, good looking black man with a… prominent print.. triggers something deep inside a woman’s spirit.
Happy hunting

Lets see it
This was my first class at this studio. I came in 5 mins late and the instructor and students gave me a warm welcome. The teacher was the hippy type with thick brown hair and strands of grey. Her skin was flawless even though she looked to be in her late 40s. Most likely a vegan.

I thought I had the poses right but she was very helpful and kept putting her hands on my hips to adjust my pose.

It was a hot yoga class so I eventually had to remove my shirt. Hopefully I wasn’t too much of a distraction.

At the end of the class, she thanked me for coming for the first time and said she really, really hoped to see me again.

Should I go back?

Attachments

• 21DB9B2F-2C98-48E4-9EA8-ED1380134785.jpeg
    21DB9B2F-2C98-48E4-9EA8-ED1380134785.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 148
This was my first class at this studio. I came in 5 mins late and the instructor and students gave me a warm welcome. The teacher was the hippy type with thick brown hair and strands of grey. Her skin was flawless even though she looked to be in her late 40s. Most likely a vegan.

I thought I had the poses right but she was very helpful and kept putting her hands on my hips to adjust my pose.

It was a hot yoga class so I eventually had to remove my shirt. Hopefully I wasn’t too much of a distraction.

At the end of the class, she thanked me for coming for the first time and said she really, really hoped to see me again.

Should I go back? seriously you already know the answer to this question. 😂😂😂😂

Holy ******* dude, you could have the whole class do black pole squats on that thing!!
We did have to do some deep squat positions. While we were squatting, a part of my cock touched the floor (I’m very flexible and can do deep squats). A younger brunette across from me started staring between my legs for about 10 seconds. I saw her in my peripheral then looked directly at her with a smile. She got SUPER red and averted her eyes immediately. She ran out after class. I think she was embarrassed. If I go back and see her again, I’ll chat her up so she knows I don’t mind.

We did have to do some deep squat positions. While we were squatting, a part of my cock touched the floor (I’m very flexible and can do deep squats). A younger brunette across from me started staring between my legs for about 10 seconds. I saw her in my peripheral then looked directly at her with a smile. She got SUPER red and averted her eyes immediately. She ran out after class. I think she was embarrassed. If I go back and see her again, I’ll chat her up so she knows I don’t mind.
That might be nice icebreaker. Tell us if that works please.

ha! It's going to be like going fishing for you. Just dip your pole into the pool and see what's attached to the other end ...

I think that in the real world, more and more women want to go to the gym in whatever attire that they wish to, and at the same time, not be looked at or approached by random men who they are not attracted to.

Should I go back?
So freaking sexy

I think that in the real world, more and more women want to go to the gym in whatever attire that they wish to, and at the same time, not be looked at or approached by random men who they are not attracted to.
Correct. These are the the first steps to open cuckoldry. Explicit sexual presentation to attract fit, attractive, dominant men at the blatant expense of the beta men around them or their beta partners. This is natural though. Beta men are naturally cooperative. Society is slowly being deprogrammed of its vestigial ways. People just need to realize that giving dominant men unfettered sexual access to all women is mutually beneficial for everyone.

Back