Goddess looking for a LTR with a Single Cuck in Michigan

Happy Birthday, Ms. ElleMay. You may have to start with just A Submissive Male ( Developing Cuckold ), unless you can find A Cuckold Couple that is Divorcing. From Your Standards, he definitely MUST be very well Physically Conditioned. Hopefully did not miss anything.... you are open to letting Your Cuckold Husband participate in Full Swing Sessions with another Couple, is that correct ?

Last edited:
Seriously looking for a ltr with an established Cuck. I'm getting tired of the fakes who refuse to verify through video calls. If you aren't serious about verification, then you aren't serious about me or my safety. It's my birthday today... Give me what I want!!!
You seem absolutely amazing!

Seriously looking for a ltr with an established Cuck. I'm getting tired of the fakes who refuse to verify through video calls. If you aren't serious about verification, then you aren't serious about me or my safety. It's my birthday today... Give me what I want!!!
Need a young hot cuck?

Attachments

• 20221101_092224.jpg
    20221101_092224.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 3
I’ve got everything you need mommy!! I fully submit to you as master and owner

Attachments

• IMG_8199.MOV
    12.8 MB
ElleMay,
I'm real, and I'm interested! I'm being verified as we speak.

Lots of love,

Jay

Back