Goddess looking for a LTR with a Single Cuck in Michigan

ElleMay

Female
Real Person
From
US
Seriously looking for a ltr with an established Cuck. I'm getting tired of the fakes who refuse to verify through video calls. If you aren't serious about verification, then you aren't serious about me or my safety. It's my birthday today... Give me what I want!!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1556341946488.jpg
    FB_IMG_1556341946488.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 841
Seriously looking for a ltr with an established Cuck. I'm getting tired of the fakes who refuse to verify through video calls. If you aren't serious about verification, then you aren't serious about me or my safety. It's my birthday today... Give me what I want!!!
Happy Birthday Gorgeous :lips: :lips: :blackheart: :blackheart: :blackheart: :blackheart: :blackheart: :blackheart: 🧁

DM me please

Happy belated birthday!

What are some other preferences and expectations you are looking for in a LTR with your ideal cuckold? Do you prefer a cuckold partner who is straight or one who is bi? A strictly submissive cuckold partner? What other things?

Hope you're having a great day!

U still there love

im sorry I didn’t see this sooner. I’m interested and close enough to travel. I’m willing to verify anyway you require. Would consider it an honor and privilege to be your stag/cuckold.

I don’t know if I’m able to give you anything that you would want but I will give you anything and everything you want that I can for your birthday mommy

Absolutely beautiful and just a few miles south of you and would be happy to serve you

Attachments

• 20210308_114816.jpg
    20210308_114816.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 400
Back