Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

trump has NEVER been a good guy......always scaming someone to put money in his own pocket and didn't care who......cancer foundations on more than once.....how low is that?

Donald Trump, scam artist - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/even-trumps-charity-is-a-scam/2016/09/14/...
The GOP presidential nominee is pressing his case ahead of Election Day. Nov. 7, 2016 Donald Trump speaks during a campaign event at SNHU Arena in Manchester, N.H. Jabin Botsford/The Washington ..

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet
many-scandals-donald-trump-cheat-sheet
Sep 03, 2016 · The Atlantic did a story on the numerous Donald Trump scandals. They left off several of them like his quadrupling the campaign headquarters rent in Trump Tower once donors started footing the bill and the Pay for Play Trump giving $25K of his charity’s money to the Florida Attorney General and her announcing the following day that she would not be prosecuting a case against Trump’s Trump ...

Trump's countless scams are finally catching up to him ...
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/04/donald-trump-russia-robert...
Dec 04, 2018 · Trump's countless scams are finally catching up to him Rebecca Solnit. ... So it is with the travails of Donald J Trump. He is in so many kinds …

Donald Trump is revealed as a billion-dollar fraud: That ...
https://www.salon.com/2019/05/11/donald-trump-is-revealed-as-a-billion-dollar-fraud...
May 11, 2019 · Donald Trump is revealed as a billion-dollar fraud: That probably won't hurt him If the "Resistance" hopes new revelations about Trump's finances will destroy his …

Trump spent his business career swindling people. Nothing ...
https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/commentary/ct-donald-trump-business-scams...
May 03, 2018 · That title appears ever-more appropriate for the Donald Trump life story as more of the president's scams come to light. Just this week, Trump's personal doctor, Harold Bornstein, said he …

d I'm sure you thought of Al Capone as a brother also
Maybe @subhub174014 but why would the Black Reverend Jesse Jackson dare associate himself with such a "racist" like Trump? And introduce him as a friend? And how Trump of his own free will not only approach Jesse Jackson's "Rainbow Coalition" in 1999 but supported it as well. You have to admit these proven stories I am introducing might be weakening your arguments about Donald Trump's racism if it did not utterly obliterate it.

My Proof:

what now...I post some pictures of whites at a black lives matter rally....your repeated pics mean nothing

I thought Igotskls laid it out for you
I lay out my sources when I introduce evidence @Igotskillz27 has yet to tell me who that pastor was @subhub174014. @Igotskillz27 has a pastor that apparently never met Trump that has called him a "racist". Whereas I have the account of Reverend Darrell Scott that has introduced him at the RNC Convention as seen here:

The ******* of the late Martin Luther King Jr, Dr. Alveda King, and Bishop Ron Webb also calls him a friend
also seen here:

And now the Reverend Jesse Jackson also refers to Donald Trump as a friend as seen here:

I would think at least the opinion of four Black pastors that have associated with Trump "trumps" one presidently unidentified pastor that seemingly did not meet Trump @subhub174014 and @Igotskillz27 ? How many more Black pastors should I introduce as evidence to make you begin to think that Donald Trump is not a racist against Blacks?

Last edited:
Video evidence from Trump about helping A$AP Rocky

Who is A$AP Rocky?

and yet another repost...means nothing...it didn't answer the question last time and doesn't this time

besides...talking about it and doing it are 2 different things
also if he is held in Sweden of all countries...he must have pulled some *******!

you would be just as acuurate posting more pictures of blacks in MAGA hats

Maybe @subhub174014 but why would the Black Reverend Jesse Jackson dare associate himself with such a "racist" like Trump? And introduce him as a friend? And how Trump of his own free will not only approach Jesse Jackson's "Rainbow Coalition" in 1999 but supported it as well. You have to admit these proven stories I am introducing might be weakening your arguments about Donald Trump's racism if it did not utterly obliterate it.

My Proof:

not so my fine feathered friend......Jackson says we need to get people out AGAINST trump....see post 5808 in the wake up thread

Through David Harris Jr:

now you want to post opinions and want us to buy them as facts......NOT

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to ...
trump
Jul 15, 2019 · As a candidate and president, Trump has made many more racist comments On top of all that history, Trump has repeatedly made racist — often explicitly so — remarks

Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List ...
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html
Jan 14, 2018 · Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List. And Trump himself has claimed that he is “ the least racist person .” But here’s the truth: Donald Trump is a racist. He talks about and treats people differently based on their race. He has done so for years, and he is still doing so.

Donald Trump Has Been a Racist All His Life - The Intercept
https://theintercept.com/2017/08/15/donald-trump-has-been-a-racist-all-his-life-and-he...
Aug 15, 2017 · Donald Trump Has Been a Racist All His Life — And He Isn’t Going to Change After Charlottesville. This is Racism 101 from a sitting U.S. president. And it is the stark and undeniable truth, and key context, that is missing from much of the coverage of the political fallout from Charlottesville.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost
trump-racist-examples_n_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
  • Author: Lydia O'connor, Daniel Marans

• He attacked Muslim Gold Star parents. Trump’s retaliation against the parents of a Muslim U.S. …
    • He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican” In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo …
    • The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people. When Trump …
    • In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career. Workers at Trump’s …
  • See all full list on huffpost.com

Now it comes out why trump calls Baltimore so bad.....

Kushner is a major slum lord there....been written up on more than one occasion...wiring...plumbing and filthy living conditions!

ared Kushner’s Other Real Estate Empire - The New York ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/magazine/jared-kushners-other-real-estate-empire.html
May 23, 2017 · Jared Kushner’s Other Real Estate EmpireJared Kushner’s Other Real Estate Empire. A year later, in August 2012, a Kushner-led investment group bought 5,500 multifamily units in the Baltimore area with $371 million in financing from Freddie Mac, the government-backed mortgage lender — another considerable bargain.

Kushner apartments charge improper fees, tenants allege in ...
https://www.baltimoresun.com/business/real-estate/bs-md-kushner-lawsuit-20170927-story...
Sep 27, 2017 · The Baltimore Sun reported in August that Kushner's affiliates in Maryland have filed at least 1,250 legal actions in the state since 2013 against tenants accused of owing money.

Maryland investigating Kushner Companies over apartments
https://money.cnn.com/2017/10/29/news/kushner-companies-maryland-attorney-general/...
Oct 29, 2017 · An affiliate of Kushner Companies, Westminster manages about 17 properties in Maryland, including developments in Baltimore, Middle River and Essex, according to its website.

Kushner owns lots of Baltimore-area apartments. Some are ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/jared-kushner-owns-lots-of-apartments...
Kushner Cos., which started operating in Maryland in 2013, has owned almost 9,000 rental units across 17 complexes, many of them in Baltimore County, the Baltimore Sun reported earlier this year.

Jared Kushner accused of being a 'slumlord' by tenants in ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7295619/Jared-Kushner-accused-slumlord...
Kushner, a senior White House adviser and the president’s *******-in-law, is also the owner of thousands of rental units in and around Baltimore County, Maryland.

Jared Kushner owns Baltimore apartments ‘infested’ with ...
https://news.yahoo.com/jared-kushner-owns-baltimore-apartments-091129985.html
Jul 29, 2019 · From 2013 to 2017, corporate entities associated with Kushner Cos’ apartments requested the civil arrest of 105 former tenants – the highest number among all property managers in Maryland during that period, the Baltimore Sun reported.

wow......got to be a first for a president

Baltimore Sun Calls Trump A ‘Rat’ In Response To President ...
https://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-sun-calls-trump-rat-073000512.html
1 day ago · The Baltimore Sun editorial board published an op-ed Saturday calling President Donald Trump a “rat” and condemned him for “attacking African-American members of Congress.”The Sun’s editorial board published an opinion piece titled “Better to have a few rats than to be one.”The article comes after Trump

"Better To Have Rats Than To Be One": Baltimore Paper ...
rats-than-to-be-one-baltimore-paper-blasts-trump
17 hours ago · Maryland (USA): On Saturday evening, the editorial board of a paper that has been a city fixture since 1837 joined the wave of Maryland residents and leaders condemning Trump’s tweets calling Rep. Elijah Cummings’s district a “rat and rodent infested mess” where “no human” would want to live. The scathing piece, which drew responses across […]

Busy again today so this will just be my only post for today. There is another example I can cite that is a noteable figure in the Black Community that believes Donald Trump is not a racist, he speaks with him personally, he is in touch with his administration frequently with advice, and if the situation arose he would do business with Trump.

The man who I speak is the first Black Billionaire, the founder of BET (Black Entertainment Television), Robert L Johnson. (So he does not need Trump's money). As evidence beneath is his wiki page as well as 3 videos from CNBC where he speaks about Donald Trump.

My Evidence:

Despite being another new example proving that Trump has friends who are from the Black community I know @subhub174014 , @Igotskillz27 , and others will still find fault with my example somehow? :unsure:

Busy again today so this will just be my only post for today. There is another example I can cite that is a noteable figure in the Black Community that believes Donald Trump is not a racist, he speaks with him personally, he is in touch with his administration frequently with advice, and if the situation arose he would do business with Trump.

The man who I speak is the first Black Billionaire, the founder of BET (Black Entertainment Television), Robert L Johnson. (So he does not need Trump's money). As evidence beneath is his wiki page as well as 3 videos from CNBC where he speaks about Donald Trump.

My Evidence:

Despite being another new example proving that Trump has friends who are from the Black community I know @subhub174014 , @Igotskillz27 , and others will still find fault with my example somehow? :unsure:

again post the same thing on everythread here and you still have no proof of anything....how hard is that to understand....what next a movie from melania say trump is not a racists...…...I posted several article all from different people that have worked with and for him...his ******* was an active member of the KKK....you post a movie of someone that has hero worship like your self is not proof of anything....just that there are a few others like yourself......what next a note from your mom?

posting pics of blacks in MAGA hats and movies of someone doing some kind of hero worship is NOT proof of anything

again post the same thing on everythread here and you still have no proof of anything....how hard is that to understand....what next a movie from melania say trump is not a racists...…...I posted several article all from different people that have worked with and for him...his ******* was an active member of the KKK....you post a movie of someone that has hero worship like your self is not proof of anything....just that there are a few others like yourself......what next a note from your mom?

posting pics of blacks in MAGA hats and movies of someone doing some kind of hero worship is NOT proof of anything

what's with you anyway...….can not win an argument have nothing to support your claim so you post pics of someone ...or a movie of someone saying how much they like the guy

your view of facts and truth are just a little off.....if I get someone to make a vid saying that it is really 1960. does that make it a fact?.....in your mind that would....

btw I saw an interview with the guy you have in your little movie......he has met with the past 5 pres...meeting with trump means nothing there anyway if you want to try and push your movies

My Evidence:

You can send me all the bullshit that you can find on Donald Trump but I still don't like him because hes a horrible individual. And I don't care how the economy is doing.

I'm done with talking about dumb-ass Donald Trump so please stop sending me things because I'm not responding anymore.

Thanks!

You can send me all the bullshit that you can find on Donald Trump but I still don't like him because hes a horrible individual. And I don't care how the economy is doing.

I'm done with talking about dumb-ass Donald Trump so please stop sending me things because I'm not responding anymore.

Thanks!

I said you can sent me things, but I changed my mind. You're not gonna convince me that this president is for black people so stops sending me ******* please.

I don't think you ever answered my question dude, would you tell the Black men that fuck your wife to go back where they came from yes or no?

Back