Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

let me correct that for you.....Gone trump
It did not particularly motivate me to watch the movie at the time but I do remember hearing of "Gone Girl". If it was more memorable perhaps your magic memes can come up with "Gone Trump" if there were imagery one could reuse for that purpose @subhub174014 ?

It did not particularly motivate me to watch the movie at the time but I do remember hearing of "Gone Girl". If it was more memorable perhaps your magic memes can come up with "Gone Trump" if there were imagery one could reuse for that purpose @subhub174014 ?

she probably left for a better life......trump leaving would be to escape jail

Last edited:
And yet, you did.
Wow, No class and No decency. Typical Trump fans!
Do you actually think Obama could have gotten away with telling someone white or black to go back to where they came from? The hypocrisy is mind blowing in this country.
Fuck being Democrat or Republican, White, Black, Brown or Yellow what about being a decent person and not putting people down to lift yourself up.
Mark these words, every dog has its day.

Wow, No class and No decency. Typical Trump fans!
Do you actually think Obama could have gotten away with telling someone white or black to go back to where they came from? The hypocrisy is mind blowing in this country.
Fuck being Democrat or Republican, White, Black, Brown or Yellow what about being a decent person and not putting people down to lift yourself up.
Mark these words, every dog has its day.
Did you realize that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) referred to Americans as "garbage" and that Trump was standing up for Americans? I guess the regular media will exclusively put a spotlight on any mistake Trump makes, but when they Democrats say anything wrong it is quickly swept underneath the rug? That sounds like an awful double standard to me. Even though I am not an American I have great respect for your nation and if I were an American I would be at least irritated hearing someone disrespect America like that. Would AOC be equally criticized by you as well @Igotskillz27 ? :unsure:

My Proof:

Last edited:
Did you realize that AOC referred to Americans as "garbage" and that Trump was standing up for Americans? I guess the regular media will put a spotlight on any mistake Trump makes, but when they Democrats say anything wrong it is quickly swept underneath the rug? That sounds like an awful double standard to me. :unsure:

Wow, I'm just wondering how you could have black skin and support Donald Trump.

STIFFBBC,
One question would you want your ******* to marry someone like Trump? Better yet would you want your ******* to act like Trump?

Did you realize that AOC referred to Americans as "garbage" and that Trump was standing up for Americans? I guess the regular media will exclusively put a spotlight on any mistake Trump makes, but when they Democrats say anything wrong it is quickly swept underneath the rug? That sounds like an awful double standard to me. Even though I am not an American I have great respect for your nation and if I were an American I would be at least irritated hearing someone disrespect America like that. Would AOC be equally criticized by you as well @Igotskillz27 ? :unsure:

My Proof:

If I remember right the left got on her and that was the start of the in house fighting.....her original statement as I recall was in regards to Israel….which in part was true......she could have worded things ALOT better...but we give Israel huge amounts of money and weaponry......and yet Israel has more people lobbying in congress than most corps do...half the politicians from BOTH parties are getting money from Israel so they will vote to give them more money.....she hit the nail on the head...just had a bad way of saying it......and right now Israel has trump wrapped around their middle finger and half the politicians are in their pocket...so what she said didn't go over well

Wow, I'm just wondering how you could have black skin and support Donald Trump.

STIFFBBC,
One question would you want your ******* to marry someone like Trump? Better yet would you want your ******* to act like Trump?
Check my references as I have proof to back up what I said. If I had a ******* I would greatly scrutinize any man she had long-term aspirations with whether it be Trump or anyone else. If I had a ******* I would train him to be level headed and see things as they are and not what CNN always says. If you go by the general media they do paint Trump in an awful fashion but there are many others like myself that have a different slant on things. Take a look at others that agree with me from my earlier post @Igotskillz27 ...

Back