Glory of Mutual Fetishism

BigPapa

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I love to fetishize white women looks from jet black straight hair to red or blonde with bright colored eyes .
I love when they get flustered or horny their cheeks get rosey .
I love smacking white ass , Gawd for give me if she is curvy and busty as well .

I love seeing my beautiful mahogany dark skin dominating her alabaster pale skin .
My dark black Dick invading their white pale pinkish vagina , that visual always make wanna nut quick .

I would love to hear what White women love to fetishize about black men .533_1000.jpg

Last edited:
. . . red or blonde with bright colored eyes .
I love when they get flustered or horny their cheeks get rosey .
One of my lovers told me about his very first white girlfriend, back when they were both in high school. She was a red-haired, blue-eyed cheerleader with very fair skin. Like many women with that kind of coloration, when she got sexually excited, a reddish "sex flush" would spread across her face, her throat, and her upper chest above her breasts. It was an involuntary reaction so there was no fooling or pretending. When he saw that flush start to appear, there was no denying she was turned on.

He said one of his favorite things was to lie on his back while this girl rode him from above, enjoying the sight of that flush that showed her excitement as they fucked. (He also said she got LOUD when she hit orgasm.)

It was years later when he was telling me this. But he still got that misty, far-away look in his eyes just remembering doing her back in the day.

Last edited:
When we are playing around and I’m caressing her legs or fingering her pussy she will keep her legs mostly closed. When we fuck she will often push me away as she cums.

But when she is with a black man, her legs are always spread wide for him to touch her and she pulls him deep when she cums on his cock.

Back