Gladiator sex fantasy

Me and my gf have a fantasy. It is about me and a black guy fighting like gladiators for my gf. After he defeats me, he takes me naked as a sign of humiliation and crucifies me as shown on the pics. After that he fucks my gf while I am hanging there and watching.

My gf says since I am pretty well built my naked body hanging helplessly as a carcass after defeat would turn her on while she will be fucked by a black winner??

Attachments

• C557F706-8DBF-4B7A-8E15-81547B212A74.jpeg
    C557F706-8DBF-4B7A-8E15-81547B212A74.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 8E2B96EF-9828-4200-BE49-55A5C5221521.jpeg
    8E2B96EF-9828-4200-BE49-55A5C5221521.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 174
Kinky. I’ve never heard one like this before. I bet she would enjoy looking at you hanging there, your dick hard as a rock while you watch her get ravaged and fucked by the BBC gladiator. You are helpless watching him have his way with her, and you can’t even stroke your hard cock with pleasure because of your situation , I like it

What history is that?
Black men used to live in Rome and some were gladiators. Pompeii is full of murals of black men fucking white Roman women. You can see it in paintings throughout Italy and Greece. Africans were inhabiting Southern Europe and the Mediterranean for thousands of years. Even Roman records talks about Roman Africans and gladiators and citizens there.

Reactions: wit
Black men used to live in Rome and some were gladiators. Pompeii is full of murals of black men fucking white Roman women. You can see it in paintings throughout Italy and Greece. Africans were inhabiting Southern Europe and the Mediterranean for thousands of years. Even Roman records talks about Roman Africans and gladiators and citizens there.

No, no. I know that, I just never heard that there is an evidence that black romans and gladiators fucked white women in front of their men)

Reactions: wit
No, no. I know that, I just never heard that there is an evidence that black romans and gladiators fucked white women in front of their men)
I mean come on look at those dicks
main-qimg-85c3a5eff5b730dddb1fbe3c25ef2c69

We do have evidence they would fuck their wives in front of them to assert dominance.

I personally think this is hot as hell and we could collect stories along a similiar vein in this thread : ) tori Blacks Blacked scene, Rosita Amici's Alien Breeding comic, etc.

Me and my gf have a fantasy. It is about me and a black guy fighting like gladiators for my gf. After he defeats me, he takes me naked as a sign of humiliation and crucifies me as shown on the pics. After that he fucks my gf while I am hanging there and watching.

My gf says since I am pretty well built my naked body hanging helplessly as a carcass after defeat would turn her on while she will be fucked by a black winner??
Oh fuck oh fuck oh FUUUUUCK!!! Hotter shots of naked Youth I have never beheld.

"Well built" is a very serious understatement, Andrey.

Your body isn't just beautiful, it's perfectly magnificent! A more worship-worthy specimen of Perfect Male Youth I have never even dreamed of.

I happen to be bisexual and erotically an ultra-aesthete, so your wondrously naked body suspended on that uplifted cross body turns me on massively. In fact if ever you need to be hands-on worshipped then topped by a handsome similarly well-built huge-cocked white lover, I'm your man. I assure you we would get on beautifully.

By the way, when I was in my teens I too had wild fantasies of being stripped naked and strapped helpless to a cross to be physically worshipped by highly desirable admirers. Very handsome young men to begin with; much later, beautiful young girl classmates of mine.

It was very trippy and addictive indeed.. And achingly wankworthy, as I'm guessing it is for you too.

I leave you with these kisses for you to imagine me adoringly pressing to simply every part of your perfectly divine young body.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:
Back