Girls with tattoos!

Thanx Porkypig! Yes definitely real, same tattooist who did my QoS and BBC tatts, so he has no doubts what I'm into! X
Awesome! Seems like you get about one tat per year. At this rate......................hmmm, you'll soon be a walking billboard for the BBC Lifestyle! Maybe you could start to commemorate each BBC you've fucked with some sort of "scorecard". Like a little black heart or spade for every BBC you've had? Like they used to mark on bombers during WWII for each mission.

Awesome! Seems like you get about one tat per year. At this rate......................hmmm, you'll soon be a walking billboard for the BBC Lifestyle! Maybe you could start to commemorate each BBC you've fucked with some sort of "scorecard". Like a little black heart or spade for every BBC you've had? Like they used to mark on bombers during WWII for each mission.
Well worked out! Got my QoS 2013, got my BBC tatt 15, now got Panther 16, got to get ROXY on my ass covered up soon (probably with a black kiss or cock), then 'Black Only' above and below my ass hole to finish! X

Back