GIRLS ONLY! Ultimate fantasy?

whats your ultimate fantasy? And have you/would you?

Personally even at 52 I'd like to be pimped out lol
The idea of my body being sold by a black guy, collecting the money and handing it overreally gets me gooey lol

And no I haven't ,,, lol yet!

Well i have many and for the last 2 years my hubby and I have been working though some of them. One is playing in my wedding dress. Another is a gangbang. And the biggy to bring mt sister into the lige anf have a BBC gangbang with her, which we did.

The next one i am working on is taking several of my freinds to the islands away from their hubbied and seeing if i can get them BBC fucked.

Firstly let me apologize because I understand the seriousness and heartbreak of *******.

My darkest fantasy was being forcibly raped by 2 black men. Fortunately the reality was just as exciting as my fantasy.

Well i have many and for the last 2 years my hubby and I have been working though some of them. One is playing in my wedding dress. Another is a gangbang. And the biggy to bring mt sister into the lige anf have a BBC gangbang with her, which we did.

The next one i am working on is taking several of my freinds to the islands away from their hubbied and seeing if i can get them BBC fucked.
Patty, were you ever successful with this fantasy?
If so i would love to hear the story.

Back