Girls getting Blacked!

Now that is ambiguous. Do you mean...

...just as much as you love your wife
or
...just as much as your wife does?

🤔

If the former interpretation would be correct i see grounds for divorce. 🥴
My husband prefers me, after that, every other woman in the room, but if there’s just me and two blacks, and I’m busy getting fuck’d by one of them, then my hub has no problem getting the second one ready for me. My hub lost his virginity when he was 11, to a 14 year old girl on vacation for the summer, one of those “show me yours and I’ll show you mine” kinda things, that just let nature take its course. At the end of the summer the girl left, and my hub spent ALL of his time trying to get laid again,,,that isn’t easy when your 11. As a result his life revolved around sex, he’d masturbate 8 times a day, he’d try anything once, including his mom‘s Electrolux,,,by the time he was 18 he hung around 42nd st. in Manhattan. By the time he was 21 and divorcing his first wife he was a total hedonist, a pure seeker of pleasure,,,he taught me, together we spent 23 years following his creedo,,,”8 to 80, blind crippled or retarded”. Of course that‘s his type of humor, but he‘s come pretty close. There were three black cheerleaders in the original Burt Reynolds movie “The Longest Yard”,,,about a pro football quarterback in prison on the prison football team. All three of them cheerleaders were in fact trans,,,yep,,,my hub fucked one of them while his Cordoba was in the shop getting mufflers! He’s never been one to miss an opportunity to get his rocks off, LOL

Back