Girls getting Blacked!

The other old photo of Deauxma that she either deleted it off of her Twitter page or it got lost somewhere in the archives of Twitter.
Such wasted potential of somebody false claiming to be something she's not, can't really be a cougar if you're not staying in contact with the young black stud name Fredrick Way you've did a video with years ago apart of Cougar Club 3.
Now all she tweets on ain't ******* Twitter is nonsense & her drinking urine from her white man husband built like a high school gym teacher.
Not to mention her ignoring my nice respectful compliment to her I tried to start a nice civil conversation with her, to which she act like I didn't exist. This was before my undying hatred for Twitter, so yeah fuck Twitter...

E0TnqLoXMAM_2fS.jpg_large.jpg

Last edited:
Before we kick off 2022, let us all enjoy the fact that there are some lucky black men who got some of Janet Mason, feeling good afterwards.
In one of her old interracial threesome videos, she recalls her first black guy she slept with upon making her entrance into the adult film industry.💜♠️
View attachment 4685272View attachment 4685273View attachment 4685274View attachment 4685277View attachment 4685279View attachment 4685280View attachment 4685281View attachment 4685282View attachment 4685283View attachment 4685284View attachment 4685285View attachment 4685286View attachment 4685287
Janet Mason is the greatest of all time.

Janet Mason is the greatest of all time.
She still has a beautiful face, and her bottom half is near perfection,,,but I can’t get past them ridiculous boobs, and unless she gains some weight to offset the wrinkles that are developing from the heft of those balloons, it’s only gonna get worse. Don’t get me wrong, I think 90% of these boob jobs look like they took a volley ball and cut it in half, the only time they look good is when they’ve got their clothes on, after that it approaches clown shoes!

Back