Mon.....dressed scantily
tues.…..IR couples
wed...….kissing
thurs.…..4play
Fri...……...varies from week to week
sat ……...it's party night so party pics
sun...…...beach n vac/public sex
and naturally hardcore everyday
Do what makes you happy, the rest of us will enjoy. Anyone that complains can pound sand

Do what makes you happy, the rest of us will enjoy. Anyone that complains can pound sand

I just have this pattern of posting and been doing it a while now...now posting on 2 sites...I must be nuts......someone asked about knowing anything about the pics...I don't...I do try to hit only amt sites though....and with tumbler playing games those are getting harder to find even....although kind of funny a few days ago hit a site loaded with amt pics......start looking...a lot had the b2w label on them...didn't know this site had a label on pics....so I skip over those and go to a few of the others and damned if they didn't have my mark on them......someone really milking this site
not that it is any of my biz....I really get pissed when someone takes a pic I posted and reposts it on another thread on this site...that's not right..and why? If everyone found and posted their own...that many more to look at.....but back to the other thread...I figure when it is all said and done....none of these are my pics to begin with...they all came from various other sites....just life on the internet

I just have this pattern of posting and been doing it a while now...now posting on 2 sites...I must be nuts......someone asked about knowing anything about the pics...I don't...I do try to hit only amt sites though....and with tumbler playing games those are getting harder to find even....although kind of funny a few days ago hit a site loaded with amt pics......start looking...a lot had the b2w label on them...didn't know this site had a label on pics....so I skip over those and go to a few of the others and damned if they didn't have my mark on them......someone really milking this site
not that it is any of my biz....I really get pissed when someone takes a pic I posted and reposts it on another thread on this site...that's not right..and why? If everyone found and posted their own...that many more to look at.....but back to the other thread...I figure when it is all said and done....none of these are my pics to begin with...they all came from various other sites....just life on the internet
Keep on posting. You have lots of fans.

Back