Girlfriend's Road to a complete Slut

I met my girlfriend 4 years ago, the night I met her she slept with me. She cheated on her boyfriend at the time, that's when I knew she was exactly what I was looking for. A typical slut with so much potential to be much much more. She's drop dead gorgeous, and an absolute freak that isn't completely letting it out.

At first she didn't understand that I was ok with her sleeping with other men, so I had to train her a bit.

First we started with normal sized toys and then me fucking her after the toy to simulate men taking turns on her. She really liked the feeling of being shared. She was able to let loose and be the slut she always wanted to be. We then moved on to bigger and bigger toys to stretch her out so when the time came, she wouldn't need much warmup. When we got to our king cock toys, I knew she was ready to be used by the men of my choosing.

We try a swingers club first, I let a married couple use her. The husband then let me use his wife's mouth while my girl ate his load from her pussy. I ejaculated almost immediately.

A couple weeks pass...

First time I called a guy over to use her, she was so nervous. I said "I will sit behind you and hold your legs open for him, there's no need to be nervous!". He was white.

He comes into the apartment, she's waiting for him, lubed up and ready for him to use. I held her legs back just like I said and she was loving it. I finally felt her tension completely drop as she orgasms for this other man. It was the hottest moment in our relationship at that time. Feeling her twitch as this man thrusts into her, using her hole for his pleasure. He did this 3 times that night, I really wished we could have had him finish inside her.

We do this about 7 more times with white men (she was more comfortable with them), increasing the amount of partners per night. She loved that men had appointments to use her. We got up to 6 men individually in 1 night. We started doing 2 at a time shortly after.

She was very attracted to some of these men, and I really liked when she called them hot or sexy while they were pounding her while I satin my chair and watched.

I have always wanted a women I was with to cheat on me with a black man. I revealed this fantasy to her, and we made it happen.

I found a very fit and handsome black man with a nice thick tool. She has never had a black man, so it was even more exciting to see her be used for the first time.

This strong black man came into the apartment and she immediately got on her knees to orally service him, she never broke eye contact. I saw it in her eyes, she loved it. They move to the bed and he dips his beautiful black dick in her. My heart was racing, I finally have my dream woman doing what I've always wanted. I just witnessed her go to the dark side. I just hope she enjoys it and wants more.

She has her legs spread and up in the air so he can pound her pussy. She's moaning and saying "yes pound my pussy just like that. I love it". I am ecstatic that she's loving this black man.

After about 45 minutes of this man pounding her out, I can see that he's going to cum soon. He tells her he's about to cum and she begs him to fill her up. I was so turned on by this I nearly came in my pants. He starts thrusting deeper and deeper with longer strokes, in my head I say "omg he's going to give her that black seed". He goes as deep as he could, she moans "yes give me that cum" and I smiled. She finally had another man breed her, and to boot he was black. I finally have a BBC slut girlfriend. I ask him if he liked it, he said very much. I thanked him for leaving his seed in her. I almost wished she wasn't on birth control.

I now fantasize daily about her taking multiple black men in gangbangs and trains. I really one day want her to breed with no birth control with multiple black men. I am oddly turned on by the thought of her carrying a black man's baby. I feel like it is taboo, but I would love it.

I met my girlfriend 4 years ago, the night I met her she slept with me. She cheated on her boyfriend at the time, that's when I knew she was exactly what I was looking for. A typical slut with so much potential to be much much more. She's drop dead gorgeous, and an absolute freak that isn't completely letting it out.

At first she didn't understand that I was ok with her sleeping with other men, so I had to train her a bit.

First we started with normal sized toys and then me fucking her after the toy to simulate men taking turns on her. She really liked the feeling of being shared. She was able to let loose and be the slut she always wanted to be. We then moved on to bigger and bigger toys to stretch her out so when the time came, she wouldn't need much warmup. When we got to our king cock toys, I knew she was ready to be used by the men of my choosing.

We try a swingers club first, I let a married couple use her. The husband then let me use his wife's mouth while my girl ate his load from her pussy. I ejaculated almost immediately.

A couple weeks pass...

First time I called a guy over to use her, she was so nervous. I said "I will sit behind you and hold your legs open for him, there's no need to be nervous!". He was white.

He comes into the apartment, she's waiting for him, lubed up and ready for him to use. I held her legs back just like I said and she was loving it. I finally felt her tension completely drop as she orgasms for this other man. It was the hottest moment in our relationship at that time. Feeling her twitch as this man thrusts into her, using her hole for his pleasure. He did this 3 times that night, I really wished we could have had him finish inside her.

We do this about 7 more times with white men (she was more comfortable with them), increasing the amount of partners per night. She loved that men had appointments to use her. We got up to 6 men individually in 1 night. We started doing 2 at a time shortly after.

She was very attracted to some of these men, and I really liked when she called them hot or sexy while they were pounding her while I satin my chair and watched.

I have always wanted a women I was with to cheat on me with a black man. I revealed this fantasy to her, and we made it happen.

I found a very fit and handsome black man with a nice thick tool. She has never had a black man, so it was even more exciting to see her be used for the first time.

This strong black man came into the apartment and she immediately got on her knees to orally service him, she never broke eye contact. I saw it in her eyes, she loved it. They move to the bed and he dips his beautiful black dick in her. My heart was racing, I finally have my dream woman doing what I've always wanted. I just witnessed her go to the dark side. I just hope she enjoys it and wants more.

She has her legs spread and up in the air so he can pound her pussy. She's moaning and saying "yes pound my pussy just like that. I love it". I am ecstatic that she's loving this black man.

After about 45 minutes of this man pounding her out, I can see that he's going to cum soon. He tells her he's about to cum and she begs him to fill her up. I was so turned on by this I nearly came in my pants. He starts thrusting deeper and deeper with longer strokes, in my head I say "omg he's going to give her that black seed". He goes as deep as he could, she moans "yes give me that cum" and I smiled. She finally had another man breed her, and to boot he was black. I finally have a BBC slut girlfriend. I ask him if he liked it, he said very much. I thanked him for leaving his seed in her. I almost wished she wasn't on birth control.

I now fantasize daily about her taking multiple black men in gangbangs and trains. I really one day want her to breed with no birth control with multiple black men. I am oddly turned on by the thought of her carrying a black man's baby. I feel like it is taboo, but I would love it.
Get her off the birth control.

A couple weeks pass...

Had she been with girls before or was that also part of her training

Back