Girlfriends fantasy part 2

jjmoyo

Male
After my girlfriend finally fulfilled her interracial fantasy last month bringing two black guys we met home with us after a night out . Last night was part 2 .
She had booked a top hotel with the biggest bed I've ever seen. As we drank champagne waiting for our 2 friends to arrive, she asked if i didn't mind them bringing a couple more friends with them!! Before i had time to think about it, her phone pinged and she jumped up to open the door. our 2 black friends had brought another 2 black guys to participate.
As they introduced themselves my tipsy girlfriend was already stripped to tight black bra and knickers encouraging all 4 of them to get naked.
She lined them up on the bed and lied across their chests face down. All 4 black cocks were hard already as she began sucking, her ass was squirming about groped and now naked. Suddenly she gets manoeuvred into 69 position. Her ass tongued full on, that's my cue to get closer. my head directed by the hair within an inch of the black cock slowly swallowed and bent. I break free to get a look at the action upon her ass. The tongue is still at it. flicking about inside her ass, she looks back at a black cock ready to go and nods . He pokes it in her ass and pauses while his bellend gets tongue bashed. My girlfriend yells fucks and proceeds to get the ******* fucked out of her. Before i know it. she has a black cock in both holes .

After my girlfriend finally fulfilled her interracial fantasy last month bringing two black guys we met home with us after a night out . Last night was part 2 .
She had booked a top hotel with the biggest bed I've ever seen. As we drank champagne waiting for our 2 friends to arrive, she asked if i didn't mind them bringing a couple more friends with them!! Before i had time to think about it, her phone pinged and she jumped up to open the door. our 2 black friends had brought another 2 black guys to participate.
As they introduced themselves my tipsy girlfriend was already stripped to tight black bra and knickers encouraging all 4 of them to get naked.
She lined them up on the bed and lied across their chests face down. All 4 black cocks were hard already as she began sucking, her ass was squirming about groped and now naked. Suddenly she gets manoeuvred into 69 position. Her ass tongued full on, that's my cue to get closer. my head directed by the hair within an inch of the black cock slowly swallowed and bent. I break free to get a look at the action upon her ass. The tongue is still at it. flicking about inside her ass, she looks back at a black cock ready to go and nods . He pokes it in her ass and pauses while his bellend gets tongue bashed. My girlfriend yells fucks and proceeds to get the ******* fucked out of her. Before i know it. she has a black cock in both holes .
Dirty slut she is

Any pics

love the story love to have been one of the guys!

Back