Girlfriend wants it in Toronto

We’ve been fantasizing about it for a while. She has a bbc toy, loves it, and has recently used it the first time without me. We always dirty talk about it while we play or fuck. She’s a bbw, anyone in the Toronto area hit me up. She wants the real thing. She’s 30 btw.
located toronto east. still looking??

We’ve been fantasizing about it for a while. She has a bbc toy, loves it, and has recently used it the first time without me. We always dirty talk about it while we play or fuck. She’s a bbw, anyone in the Toronto area hit me up. She wants the real thing. She’s 30
We’ve been fantasizing about it for a while. She has a bbc toy, loves it, and has recently used it the first time without me. We always dirty talk about it while we play or fuck. She’s a bbw, anyone in the Toronto area hit me up. She wants the real thing. She’s 30 btw.
Hi, yes you managed to tell us, how was it..

How’s it going bbc in east end Toronto if your still looking get at me

Back