Girlfriend has no clue about QoS meaning and...

bkforher

Male
From
Canada
And i want to get her some QoS wear for our next trip to jamaica, spade bikini, see through shirt, underwear, and have her wear it in public to see what happens. The though of seeing her clueless of having multiple guys engaging in conversations turns me on.Does QoS wear attract black males usualy?

Last edited:
And i want to get her some QoS wear for our next trip to jamaica, spade bikini, see through shirt, underwear, and have her wear it in public to see what happens. The though of seeing her clueless of having multiple guys engaging in conversations turns me on.Does QoS wear attract black males usualy?
QoS is a LIFESTYLE term designated for women who actively engage in fucking Black Men.
Key word being, everything I just said

... Like, would you wear the Enterprise insignia if you aren't a part of Starfleet? 🤔 🖖🏽

Such a dumbass....time to grow up and put on your big boy pants....

QoS is a LIFESTYLE term designated for women who actively engage in fucking Black Men.
Key word being, everything I just said

... Like, would you wear the Enterprise insignia if you aren't a part of Starfleet? 🤔 🖖🏽
That's the nerdiest reference I've ever seen on a lifestyle website.I love it. It really makes me glad to be a part of this group of people

I think that’s a pretty shitty thing to do, and chance are she wouldn’t be very happy with you about it either. Also, QoS is a lifestyle, not just a “logo” to wear to attract attention. Bring up the topic with her and see what happens- you would probably even have better luck

And she has no idea that you want to set her up like this? What about her thoughts? You make no mention of her interest or desire, only yours. Don't you think it might be wise to engage her in her interest of this scenario? I am a QOS and I wouldn't walk around in sheer clothing with spade underwear! I do wear QOS jewelry or if I'm openly looking you'll see my spade publicly. What you propose is totally inconsiderate in regard to her.

You can get her some, let her model it for you innocently at home and enjoy the naughty thrill for an hour of her not knowing what it means.

And then tell her what it means.

It's ridiculous to think you're gonna parade her around Jamaica in it without her knowing (or with her knowing!). But scale this crazy fantasy down to size, gift her the QoS gear for a fun bedroom lark, and enjoy it together. Anything else, let her decide the tempo and venue to her own taste.

You can get her some, let her model it for you innocently at home and enjoy the naughty thrill for an hour of her not knowing what it means.

And then tell her what it means.

It's ridiculous to think you're gonna parade her around Jamaica in it without her knowing (or with her knowing!). But scale this crazy fantasy down to size, gift her the QoS gear for a fun bedroom lark, and enjoy it together. Anything else, let her decide the tempo and venue to her own taste.
Excellent reply!

Bad idea I talked my wife into wearing all that without discussion an I lost the fantasy and all so it’s best you tell her from the beginning and see how it goes

Don’t know how well it attracts guys but my wife and I like to fantasize that is does. She is going to look good on the beach wearing nothing but this

Attachments

• B5E714EA-9C65-4EA1-8C4A-CC47031BB683.jpeg
    B5E714EA-9C65-4EA1-8C4A-CC47031BB683.jpeg
    409.3 KB · Views: 121
If you ever want to have her get into the lifestyle, I think this would be the wrong thing to do. It tooke me 10 years to get my wife to move from sex talk to her actually getting into the lifestyle. Then once we were in, it took another 3 years to convince her to try her first BBC. Now we have amazing fucking sex and I have great jerk off material. You risk all that by thrusting her into a lifestyle she will of course react in a negative way. On top of that you are not married, which complicates things further.

If you are doing this because you really want to a BBC ravage her pussy in front of you? Then I recommend using dirty talk during sex to break the ice. This will allow you to eventually bring up the possibility of turning it into reality. My wife initially resisted because she thought I wanted to get rid of her, or she wasn't enough for me and I wanted to play as well. Of course that was obviously incorrect, however in their world these are real worries.

Back