Girlfriend first BBC in Sunny Florida

Does she sound serious about taking her first BBC?

• Total voters

andy g

Couple
My girlfriend told me tonight that she wants to try her first big black cock next time we go to Florida, she wants it to be spontaneous and unplanned. She said she wants a clean, 8-10 inch, younger bbc in his 20s-30s.

She's been asking a lot of questions about what we would do and what I would want. So far the only thing she doesn't want to do is anal and bareback.

I don't know if I should go with it and hope something spontaneous happens, try to plan something out Like "right place right time" with a bull, or what

But I'm curious as to how serious she is and if she's actually willing to go through with it seeing as she's only been with one man (this guyyyy).

Thought, opinions, advice, and potential bulls appreciated!

My girlfriend told me tonight that she wants to try her first big black cock next time we go to Florida, she wants it to be spontaneous and unplanned. She said she wants a clean, 8-10 inch, younger bbc in his 20s-30s.

She's been asking a lot of questions about what we would do and what I would want. So far the only thing she doesn't want to do is anal and bareback.

I don't know if I should go with it and hope something spontaneous happens, try to plan something out Like "right place right time" with a bull, or what

But I'm curious as to how serious she is and if she's actually willing to go through with it seeing as she's only been with one man (this guyyyy).

Sounds like she’s serious, but why go to Florida you can come to Columbus Ohio & I’ll help her with her fantasy

We're actually in Ohio as well but she said she didn't want the possibility of running into him or people she knows. I think the vacation aspect of it is also one of her reasons

Well if that changes HMU even tho the chances of accidentally running into someone in Ohio is slim lol but I understand

Yeah I thought we could just get a hotel for the night somewhere, but so far she's insistent on out of state

Good morning,

What part of Florida will you guys be in?

Back