Gf who is entertaining my interracial fantasy just mentioned BDSM

ibo

Male
We already have a 9” BBC dildo and she likes when I use it on her and the sex we have after is amazing for both of us. We’re taking this interracial fantasy slowly and trying to get her into it. She just today mentioned she has interest in bdsm more so the bondage aspect. I’m down for anything so we’re going to start with bondage and take it from there. But I’m wondering if y’all have any suggestions or ideas for BDSM with one or two BBC men and I with my gf. Her and I will read them together 😬

Attachments

• 1F9E37F3-63A8-4A0C-B876-167DB13DE391.jpeg
    1F9E37F3-63A8-4A0C-B876-167DB13DE391.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 263
Some articles that will help you experiment with bondage.

This is one of those sexual fun fantasies that can go as "deep" as you wish it to go. Just establish a "safe word" that only the two of you know which will let you know when she's had enough or gets a bit scary for her. There's lots of internet info on this, and lots of Clubs specific to this if you prefer to check them out first. Also, lots of places to buy special outfits to look the part.
Dominatrix is another similar activity gaining in popularity if you desire a female domination type activity. Divorced female worker I use to know had a dungeon in her basement and showed me pics of it. She had 2 other females that helped her run the twice a month activities.

words_GoodLuck2.jpg

Last edited:
We already have a 9” BBC dildo and she likes when I use it on her and the sex we have after is amazing for both of us. We’re taking this interracial fantasy slowly and trying to get her into it. She just today mentioned she has interest in bdsm more so the bondage aspect. I’m down for anything so we’re going to start with bondage and take it from there. But I’m wondering if y’all have any suggestions or ideas for BDSM with one or two BBC men and I with my gf. Her and I will read them together 😬
I think she should tie you up to a chair make her watch her suck another bulls cock while the other fucks her right infront of you.

We already have a 9” BBC dildo and she likes when I use it on her and the sex we have after is amazing for both of us. We’re taking this interracial fantasy slowly and trying to get her into it. She just today mentioned she has interest in bdsm more so the bondage aspect. I’m down for anything so we’re going to start with bondage and take it from there. But I’m wondering if y’all have any suggestions or ideas for BDSM with one or two BBC men and I with my gf. Her and I will read them together . ( tie her comfortably, and do a shadow dance around her w/ o touch. Doing it closer and closer. No touch.o You will touch. slow burn is essential for me. Tickle with a feather, feed her bananas an strawberries. Like the gentleman you seem to be.

is her interest from being the dom, the sub or both?

BDSM can encompass a broad range of things. Some can get VERY extreme. Make sure she understands this.

This is one of those sexual fun fantasies that can go as "deep" as you wish it to go. Just establish a "safe word" that only the two of you know which will let you know when she's had enough or gets a bit scary for her. There's lots of internet info on this, and lots of Clubs specific to this if you prefer to check them out first. Also, lots of places to buy special outfits to look the part.
Dominatrix is another similar activity gaining in popularity if you desire a female domination type activity. Divorced female worker I use to know had a dungeon in her basement and showed me pics of it. She had 2 other females that helped her run the twice a month activities.
i
I am a submissive slave to my Mistress/wife and my Master her black boyfriend. This is a TPE relationship, so no safe words. I think safe words are like for professional Dominatrix seeing different subs . TPE thats total power exchange when you enter in to this kind of relationship you obey your owner you have no say , I can’t go and tell them I’ll do this and I won’t do that, when they punish and discipline I can’t tell them how hard they can whip me . This is hardcore attitude adjusting behavior modification my limits are what my owners say they are. I’m trained to be an excellent domestic servant I do all housework and I hold down a job and my salary goes into my Mistress’s accountant direct deposit, this about 4 days a week , the other 3 days my wife arranged for me to have a gay black Master he’s my wife’s representative when she can’t be there. This one on one direct contact with a dominant Black Master has really transformed into a real bbc slut . He is the toughest as far as whippings and discipline goes. I’m submissive gay slave , this is the greatest thing I use to get a hand job when my mistress felt I deserve it but Master John changed that , when Master fucks me I have a no hands orgasm, Master said that’s what happens when’s black man fucks you, my Mistress doesn’t allow me to cum I only have an orgasm when my gay Master fucks me . Safe words my mistress and Master would be insulted if I ever tried getting a safe they’d really whip the hell out of my if I dugedtdc

View attachment 4684974

View attachment 4684974

Back